Jessica Alba Reveals Details on "Fantastic Four 2"
Jessica Alba has, in recent talk with newspaper USA Today, revealed details on the upcoming "Fantastic Four 2". The actress says "We start Fantastic Four 2 in August. The four of us learn that there are other people out there with superpowers, and the Silver Surfer appears as a villain/hero. And another villain comes in as well".
Also the beauty reveals further "My character, Susan Storm, has another love triangle and may use a power people haven't seen before. She's the most powerful of the four."
With Tim Story to return as director, along with cast members Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis and Chris Evans, 20th Century Fox has slated "Fantastic Four 2" for a July 4, 2007 release date.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'