Beyonce Expanding Her Clothing Line
Working on her second solo album and filming her latest movie "Dreamgirls," due December 22, already keep Beyonce Knowles very busy. In fact, the beauty won't stop there. She instead still has at least one more thing to do.
Beyonce also is by now on expanding her clothing line "House of Deréon," to which she adds juniors division, which will be simply called "Deréon."
"It's been in our business plan all along," the singer's mother and business partner, Tina Knowles, said. "But I am often approached by Beyoncé's young fans asking when a junior line would be launched, so I felt now was the time."
Consists of denim, knits, fur jackets and vests, the new collection is slated to launch this holiday season in select specialty stores that target women in their teens and early 20s.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body