Beyonce Expanding Her Clothing Line
Working on her second solo album and filming her latest movie "Dreamgirls," due December 22, already keep Beyonce Knowles very busy. In fact, the beauty won't stop there. She instead still has at least one more thing to do.
Beyonce also is by now on expanding her clothing line "House of Deréon," to which she adds juniors division, which will be simply called "Deréon."
"It's been in our business plan all along," the singer's mother and business partner, Tina Knowles, said. "But I am often approached by Beyoncé's young fans asking when a junior line would be launched, so I felt now was the time."
Consists of denim, knits, fur jackets and vests, the new collection is slated to launch this holiday season in select specialty stores that target women in their teens and early 20s.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'