Beyonce Expanding Her Clothing Line
Working on her second solo album and filming her latest movie "Dreamgirls," due December 22, already keep Beyonce Knowles very busy. In fact, the beauty won't stop there. She instead still has at least one more thing to do.
Beyonce also is by now on expanding her clothing line "House of Deréon," to which she adds juniors division, which will be simply called "Deréon."
"It's been in our business plan all along," the singer's mother and business partner, Tina Knowles, said. "But I am often approached by Beyoncé's young fans asking when a junior line would be launched, so I felt now was the time."
Consists of denim, knits, fur jackets and vests, the new collection is slated to launch this holiday season in select specialty stores that target women in their teens and early 20s.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch