Beyonce Expanding Her Clothing Line
Working on her second solo album and filming her latest movie "Dreamgirls," due December 22, already keep Beyonce Knowles very busy. In fact, the beauty won't stop there. She instead still has at least one more thing to do.
Beyonce also is by now on expanding her clothing line "House of Deréon," to which she adds juniors division, which will be simply called "Deréon."
"It's been in our business plan all along," the singer's mother and business partner, Tina Knowles, said. "But I am often approached by Beyoncé's young fans asking when a junior line would be launched, so I felt now was the time."
Consists of denim, knits, fur jackets and vests, the new collection is slated to launch this holiday season in select specialty stores that target women in their teens and early 20s.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child