Beyonce Expanding Her Clothing Line
Working on her second solo album and filming her latest movie "Dreamgirls," due December 22, already keep Beyonce Knowles very busy. In fact, the beauty won't stop there. She instead still has at least one more thing to do.
Beyonce also is by now on expanding her clothing line "House of Deréon," to which she adds juniors division, which will be simply called "Deréon."
"It's been in our business plan all along," the singer's mother and business partner, Tina Knowles, said. "But I am often approached by Beyoncé's young fans asking when a junior line would be launched, so I felt now was the time."
Consists of denim, knits, fur jackets and vests, the new collection is slated to launch this holiday season in select specialty stores that target women in their teens and early 20s.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign