Judge Granted Bullock's Extended Restraining Order Request
A Los Angeles judge has on Wednesday May 31st, 2006 granted Sandra Bullock's request to extend the restraining order she obtained against Thomas James Weldon in 2003. Weldon, who reportedly had followed Bullock through Michigan, Texas and California; left her voice mails; and sent numerous e-mails and faxes, was previously ordered to remain at least 200 feet from the actress.
With that order due to expire on June 5, and that Bullock's request on an extension has been granted, Weldon was thus ordered to keep his distance from the star until 2009. Neither Bullock nor Weldon appeared in court for Wednesday's hearing. Though, "I think she can feel a little bit safer now," Bullock's attorney, Edwin F. McPherson, said.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3