Judge Granted Bullock's Extended Restraining Order Request
A Los Angeles judge has on Wednesday May 31st, 2006 granted Sandra Bullock's request to extend the restraining order she obtained against Thomas James Weldon in 2003. Weldon, who reportedly had followed Bullock through Michigan, Texas and California; left her voice mails; and sent numerous e-mails and faxes, was previously ordered to remain at least 200 feet from the actress.
With that order due to expire on June 5, and that Bullock's request on an extension has been granted, Weldon was thus ordered to keep his distance from the star until 2009. Neither Bullock nor Weldon appeared in court for Wednesday's hearing. Though, "I think she can feel a little bit safer now," Bullock's attorney, Edwin F. McPherson, said.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts