Judge Granted Bullock's Extended Restraining Order Request
A Los Angeles judge has on Wednesday May 31st, 2006 granted Sandra Bullock's request to extend the restraining order she obtained against Thomas James Weldon in 2003. Weldon, who reportedly had followed Bullock through Michigan, Texas and California; left her voice mails; and sent numerous e-mails and faxes, was previously ordered to remain at least 200 feet from the actress.
With that order due to expire on June 5, and that Bullock's request on an extension has been granted, Weldon was thus ordered to keep his distance from the star until 2009. Neither Bullock nor Weldon appeared in court for Wednesday's hearing. Though, "I think she can feel a little bit safer now," Bullock's attorney, Edwin F. McPherson, said.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri