Judge Granted Bullock's Extended Restraining Order Request
A Los Angeles judge has on Wednesday May 31st, 2006 granted Sandra Bullock's request to extend the restraining order she obtained against Thomas James Weldon in 2003. Weldon, who reportedly had followed Bullock through Michigan, Texas and California; left her voice mails; and sent numerous e-mails and faxes, was previously ordered to remain at least 200 feet from the actress.
With that order due to expire on June 5, and that Bullock's request on an extension has been granted, Weldon was thus ordered to keep his distance from the star until 2009. Neither Bullock nor Weldon appeared in court for Wednesday's hearing. Though, "I think she can feel a little bit safer now," Bullock's attorney, Edwin F. McPherson, said.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival