Judge Granted Bullock's Extended Restraining Order Request
A Los Angeles judge has on Wednesday May 31st, 2006 granted Sandra Bullock's request to extend the restraining order she obtained against Thomas James Weldon in 2003. Weldon, who reportedly had followed Bullock through Michigan, Texas and California; left her voice mails; and sent numerous e-mails and faxes, was previously ordered to remain at least 200 feet from the actress.
With that order due to expire on June 5, and that Bullock's request on an extension has been granted, Weldon was thus ordered to keep his distance from the star until 2009. Neither Bullock nor Weldon appeared in court for Wednesday's hearing. Though, "I think she can feel a little bit safer now," Bullock's attorney, Edwin F. McPherson, said.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West