Liz Taylor Denied Alzheimer's Reports
Veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor breaks her silence concerning recent reports that she has Alzheimer's and is close to death.
The Academy Award-winning actress speaking to Larry King on CNN Tuesday night May 30th, 2006 "Oh come on, do I look like I'm dying? Do I look like or sound like I have Alzheimer's?"
Attempting to explain the stories, Taylor said they're written "because they have nothing else dirty to write about anybody else. Some audience out there ... they like scandal. They like filth. And if they want to hear that I'm dead, sorry folks. I'm not. And I don't plan on it."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'