Liz Taylor Denied Alzheimer's Reports
Veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor breaks her silence concerning recent reports that she has Alzheimer's and is close to death.
The Academy Award-winning actress speaking to Larry King on CNN Tuesday night May 30th, 2006 "Oh come on, do I look like I'm dying? Do I look like or sound like I have Alzheimer's?"
Attempting to explain the stories, Taylor said they're written "because they have nothing else dirty to write about anybody else. Some audience out there ... they like scandal. They like filth. And if they want to hear that I'm dead, sorry folks. I'm not. And I don't plan on it."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?