K-Fed Shelled Out $300,000 Without Telling Spears
This is another new report on Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline. The couple was hit with bad news as Kevin reportedly shelled out $300,000 for a wristwatch without telling Spears first. This then may become another reason for the singer to dump her man.
Despite such report, there were reports on the street mentioned that such amount of money was used by Kevin for the sake of his music career, which was to record an album and tour in Japan.
"All he does is work on his music and try to find ways to get out," a source told Us Weekly. "That is all he cares about. It has taken a big toll on their marriage because he's not always there for her and he used to be."
Worse than that, Spears reportedly also suspects Kevin as the one responsible for some of the leaks to the tabloids about their private lives. "Britney knows Kevin tells his friends information, knowing they will leak it to tabloids," a source close to Spears said.
More Britney Spears News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs