K-Fed Shelled Out $300,000 Without Telling Spears
This is another new report on Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline. The couple was hit with bad news as Kevin reportedly shelled out $300,000 for a wristwatch without telling Spears first. This then may become another reason for the singer to dump her man.
Despite such report, there were reports on the street mentioned that such amount of money was used by Kevin for the sake of his music career, which was to record an album and tour in Japan.
"All he does is work on his music and try to find ways to get out," a source told Us Weekly. "That is all he cares about. It has taken a big toll on their marriage because he's not always there for her and he used to be."
Worse than that, Spears reportedly also suspects Kevin as the one responsible for some of the leaks to the tabloids about their private lives. "Britney knows Kevin tells his friends information, knowing they will leak it to tabloids," a source close to Spears said.
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'