K-Fed Shelled Out $300,000 Without Telling Spears
This is another new report on Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline. The couple was hit with bad news as Kevin reportedly shelled out $300,000 for a wristwatch without telling Spears first. This then may become another reason for the singer to dump her man.
Despite such report, there were reports on the street mentioned that such amount of money was used by Kevin for the sake of his music career, which was to record an album and tour in Japan.
"All he does is work on his music and try to find ways to get out," a source told Us Weekly. "That is all he cares about. It has taken a big toll on their marriage because he's not always there for her and he used to be."
Worse than that, Spears reportedly also suspects Kevin as the one responsible for some of the leaks to the tabloids about their private lives. "Britney knows Kevin tells his friends information, knowing they will leak it to tabloids," a source close to Spears said.
More Britney Spears News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake