K-Fed Shelled Out $300,000 Without Telling Spears
This is another new report on Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline. The couple was hit with bad news as Kevin reportedly shelled out $300,000 for a wristwatch without telling Spears first. This then may become another reason for the singer to dump her man.
Despite such report, there were reports on the street mentioned that such amount of money was used by Kevin for the sake of his music career, which was to record an album and tour in Japan.
"All he does is work on his music and try to find ways to get out," a source told Us Weekly. "That is all he cares about. It has taken a big toll on their marriage because he's not always there for her and he used to be."
Worse than that, Spears reportedly also suspects Kevin as the one responsible for some of the leaks to the tabloids about their private lives. "Britney knows Kevin tells his friends information, knowing they will leak it to tabloids," a source close to Spears said.
More Britney Spears News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle