"Lost" Rodriguez Released from Los Angeles County Jail
Call it a good fortune for Michelle Rodriguez as she's been ordered to leave Los Angeles County Jail on Thursday May 29th, 2006 after serving a mere four hours and 20 minutes of her two-month jail sentence as a result of violating probation with a drunken-driving conviction in Hawaii.
"Needless to say, our prosecutors are not happy about this," says a spokesperson for the L.A. City Attorney's office. "But the sheriffs have a policy to let some nonviolent offenders go early, in part due to jail overcrowding." Despite such fact, Michelle will still have to serve 30 days of community service and remain on probation until June 2009.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'