"Lost" Rodriguez Released from Los Angeles County Jail
Call it a good fortune for Michelle Rodriguez as she's been ordered to leave Los Angeles County Jail on Thursday May 29th, 2006 after serving a mere four hours and 20 minutes of her two-month jail sentence as a result of violating probation with a drunken-driving conviction in Hawaii.
"Needless to say, our prosecutors are not happy about this," says a spokesperson for the L.A. City Attorney's office. "But the sheriffs have a policy to let some nonviolent offenders go early, in part due to jail overcrowding." Despite such fact, Michelle will still have to serve 30 days of community service and remain on probation until June 2009.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?