"Lost" Rodriguez Released from Los Angeles County Jail
Call it a good fortune for Michelle Rodriguez as she's been ordered to leave Los Angeles County Jail on Thursday May 29th, 2006 after serving a mere four hours and 20 minutes of her two-month jail sentence as a result of violating probation with a drunken-driving conviction in Hawaii.
"Needless to say, our prosecutors are not happy about this," says a spokesperson for the L.A. City Attorney's office. "But the sheriffs have a policy to let some nonviolent offenders go early, in part due to jail overcrowding." Despite such fact, Michelle will still have to serve 30 days of community service and remain on probation until June 2009.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune