"Lost" Rodriguez Released from Los Angeles County Jail
Call it a good fortune for Michelle Rodriguez as she's been ordered to leave Los Angeles County Jail on Thursday May 29th, 2006 after serving a mere four hours and 20 minutes of her two-month jail sentence as a result of violating probation with a drunken-driving conviction in Hawaii.
"Needless to say, our prosecutors are not happy about this," says a spokesperson for the L.A. City Attorney's office. "But the sheriffs have a policy to let some nonviolent offenders go early, in part due to jail overcrowding." Despite such fact, Michelle will still have to serve 30 days of community service and remain on probation until June 2009.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons