"X-Men: The Last Stand" Isn't the Last?
While everybody may assume "X-Men: The Last Stand" as the final film in the Marvel comic-book trilogy, director Brett Ratner told Superhero Hype! that there will probably another sequel of it.
Take a look at the ending of the highly anticipated flick and you'll see a scene shot in the hospital bed in the first days of filming which actually never appeared on the script. So it's not over yet as Retner said "Let them come back and see the movie again".
"Yeah, the studio didn't even know I did it," Retner said while adding "I didn't even put it on the schedule. I shot in between set-ups, just went over there and shot it, and then I showed it to the studio and they went 'Oh My God, we love that!' because it keeps Xavier."
For more details on that matter visit http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=4307.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival