It's A Baby Boy for Mira Sorvino & Chris Backus
Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and her actor husband Chris Backus happily welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Monday afternoon May 29th, 2006.
Named Johnny, the new addition to the celebrity family was born at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills and weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"The baby is healthy and happy, and mother and the rest of the family are very, very excited," Sorvino's rep, Ed Choi, told the Associated Press. The couple also has an 18-month-old daughter, Mattea Angel.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months