It's A Baby Boy for Mira Sorvino & Chris Backus
Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and her actor husband Chris Backus happily welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Monday afternoon May 29th, 2006.
Named Johnny, the new addition to the celebrity family was born at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills and weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"The baby is healthy and happy, and mother and the rest of the family are very, very excited," Sorvino's rep, Ed Choi, told the Associated Press. The couple also has an 18-month-old daughter, Mattea Angel.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat