It's A Baby Boy for Mira Sorvino & Chris Backus
Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and her actor husband Chris Backus happily welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Monday afternoon May 29th, 2006.
Named Johnny, the new addition to the celebrity family was born at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills and weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"The baby is healthy and happy, and mother and the rest of the family are very, very excited," Sorvino's rep, Ed Choi, told the Associated Press. The couple also has an 18-month-old daughter, Mattea Angel.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes