It's A Baby Boy for Mira Sorvino & Chris Backus
Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and her actor husband Chris Backus happily welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Monday afternoon May 29th, 2006.
Named Johnny, the new addition to the celebrity family was born at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills and weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"The baby is healthy and happy, and mother and the rest of the family are very, very excited," Sorvino's rep, Ed Choi, told the Associated Press. The couple also has an 18-month-old daughter, Mattea Angel.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!