It's A Baby Boy for Mira Sorvino & Chris Backus
Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and her actor husband Chris Backus happily welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Monday afternoon May 29th, 2006.
Named Johnny, the new addition to the celebrity family was born at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills and weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"The baby is healthy and happy, and mother and the rest of the family are very, very excited," Sorvino's rep, Ed Choi, told the Associated Press. The couple also has an 18-month-old daughter, Mattea Angel.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom