Songbird Mariah Carey Insures Her Legs for $1 Billion
One event links to another just like a chain. Being honored at a New York City ceremony for having the "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" has prompted Mariah Carey to sign a contract with shaving company Gillette to head their "Legs Of A Goddess" advertisement campaign.
And as she's signed the deal, the songbird is now insuring her legs for $1 billion - approximately £555 million, about which a source close to the singer said "The sum reflects her popularity. She's about to start a US tour and she'll have to be careful".
As for the "Legs Of A Goddess" campaign, it reportedly will kick off May 31st, 2006 at a press conference in New York's Radio City Music Hall, where a five-meter high likeness of Carey's legs will be revealed.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked