Songbird Mariah Carey Insures Her Legs for $1 Billion
One event links to another just like a chain. Being honored at a New York City ceremony for having the "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" has prompted Mariah Carey to sign a contract with shaving company Gillette to head their "Legs Of A Goddess" advertisement campaign.
And as she's signed the deal, the songbird is now insuring her legs for $1 billion - approximately £555 million, about which a source close to the singer said "The sum reflects her popularity. She's about to start a US tour and she'll have to be careful".
As for the "Legs Of A Goddess" campaign, it reportedly will kick off May 31st, 2006 at a press conference in New York's Radio City Music Hall, where a five-meter high likeness of Carey's legs will be revealed.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered