Songbird Mariah Carey Insures Her Legs for $1 Billion
One event links to another just like a chain. Being honored at a New York City ceremony for having the "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" has prompted Mariah Carey to sign a contract with shaving company Gillette to head their "Legs Of A Goddess" advertisement campaign.
And as she's signed the deal, the songbird is now insuring her legs for $1 billion - approximately £555 million, about which a source close to the singer said "The sum reflects her popularity. She's about to start a US tour and she'll have to be careful".
As for the "Legs Of A Goddess" campaign, it reportedly will kick off May 31st, 2006 at a press conference in New York's Radio City Music Hall, where a five-meter high likeness of Carey's legs will be revealed.
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'