Songbird Mariah Carey Insures Her Legs for $1 Billion
One event links to another just like a chain. Being honored at a New York City ceremony for having the "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" has prompted Mariah Carey to sign a contract with shaving company Gillette to head their "Legs Of A Goddess" advertisement campaign.
And as she's signed the deal, the songbird is now insuring her legs for $1 billion - approximately £555 million, about which a source close to the singer said "The sum reflects her popularity. She's about to start a US tour and she'll have to be careful".
As for the "Legs Of A Goddess" campaign, it reportedly will kick off May 31st, 2006 at a press conference in New York's Radio City Music Hall, where a five-meter high likeness of Carey's legs will be revealed.
More Mariah Carey News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic