Songbird Mariah Carey Insures Her Legs for $1 Billion
One event links to another just like a chain. Being honored at a New York City ceremony for having the "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" has prompted Mariah Carey to sign a contract with shaving company Gillette to head their "Legs Of A Goddess" advertisement campaign.
And as she's signed the deal, the songbird is now insuring her legs for $1 billion - approximately £555 million, about which a source close to the singer said "The sum reflects her popularity. She's about to start a US tour and she'll have to be careful".
As for the "Legs Of A Goddess" campaign, it reportedly will kick off May 31st, 2006 at a press conference in New York's Radio City Music Hall, where a five-meter high likeness of Carey's legs will be revealed.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding