Korn Parted Ways with Touring Guitarist Rob Patterson
Music group Korn and its touring guitarist Rob Patterson have both parted ways. Patterson was hired as Korn's touring guitarist last summer after founding axe-man Brian Welch left the group in early 2005, that's for everybody to know.
And due to such fact, a replacement guitarist who was not immediately identified has already been secured and is currently out with the band on its European tour. Though so, Patterson, who supposed to remain offstage, did appear onstage during Korn's recent North American tour.
There has been no official statement from the group on Patterson's departure nor does Patterson has not commented on his exit from the group except to post a message reading, "Farewell, my brothers" at his MySpace page.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance