Korn Parted Ways with Touring Guitarist Rob Patterson
Music group Korn and its touring guitarist Rob Patterson have both parted ways. Patterson was hired as Korn's touring guitarist last summer after founding axe-man Brian Welch left the group in early 2005, that's for everybody to know.
And due to such fact, a replacement guitarist who was not immediately identified has already been secured and is currently out with the band on its European tour. Though so, Patterson, who supposed to remain offstage, did appear onstage during Korn's recent North American tour.
There has been no official statement from the group on Patterson's departure nor does Patterson has not commented on his exit from the group except to post a message reading, "Farewell, my brothers" at his MySpace page.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'