Korn Parted Ways with Touring Guitarist Rob Patterson
Music group Korn and its touring guitarist Rob Patterson have both parted ways. Patterson was hired as Korn's touring guitarist last summer after founding axe-man Brian Welch left the group in early 2005, that's for everybody to know.
And due to such fact, a replacement guitarist who was not immediately identified has already been secured and is currently out with the band on its European tour. Though so, Patterson, who supposed to remain offstage, did appear onstage during Korn's recent North American tour.
There has been no official statement from the group on Patterson's departure nor does Patterson has not commented on his exit from the group except to post a message reading, "Farewell, my brothers" at his MySpace page.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media