Korn Parted Ways with Touring Guitarist Rob Patterson
Music group Korn and its touring guitarist Rob Patterson have both parted ways. Patterson was hired as Korn's touring guitarist last summer after founding axe-man Brian Welch left the group in early 2005, that's for everybody to know.
And due to such fact, a replacement guitarist who was not immediately identified has already been secured and is currently out with the band on its European tour. Though so, Patterson, who supposed to remain offstage, did appear onstage during Korn's recent North American tour.
There has been no official statement from the group on Patterson's departure nor does Patterson has not commented on his exit from the group except to post a message reading, "Farewell, my brothers" at his MySpace page.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri