Korn Parted Ways with Touring Guitarist Rob Patterson
Music group Korn and its touring guitarist Rob Patterson have both parted ways. Patterson was hired as Korn's touring guitarist last summer after founding axe-man Brian Welch left the group in early 2005, that's for everybody to know.
And due to such fact, a replacement guitarist who was not immediately identified has already been secured and is currently out with the band on its European tour. Though so, Patterson, who supposed to remain offstage, did appear onstage during Korn's recent North American tour.
There has been no official statement from the group on Patterson's departure nor does Patterson has not commented on his exit from the group except to post a message reading, "Farewell, my brothers" at his MySpace page.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role