Celebrated the Birth of Their Daughter, Brangelina Make Donation
Felling happy upon welcoming the new addition to their family, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie celebrated the birth of their daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, by donating $300,000 to local hospitals in Namibia. The amount of donation will be used to help other babies in this impoverished southern African country, according to a government statement Monday May 29th, 2006.
In addition to the $300,000 donation, which was given to two state-run hospitals, the celebrity couple also pledged $15,000 for a school and a community center in Swakopmund, which they once visited during their stay in the country.
"We want to contribute to Namibia and the people who have been so gracious to us at this time." The celebrities were quoted as saying in the statement.
More Brad Pitt News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked