Celebrated the Birth of Their Daughter, Brangelina Make Donation
Felling happy upon welcoming the new addition to their family, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie celebrated the birth of their daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, by donating $300,000 to local hospitals in Namibia. The amount of donation will be used to help other babies in this impoverished southern African country, according to a government statement Monday May 29th, 2006.
In addition to the $300,000 donation, which was given to two state-run hospitals, the celebrity couple also pledged $15,000 for a school and a community center in Swakopmund, which they once visited during their stay in the country.
"We want to contribute to Namibia and the people who have been so gracious to us at this time." The celebrities were quoted as saying in the statement.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed