Celebrated the Birth of Their Daughter, Brangelina Make Donation
Felling happy upon welcoming the new addition to their family, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie celebrated the birth of their daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, by donating $300,000 to local hospitals in Namibia. The amount of donation will be used to help other babies in this impoverished southern African country, according to a government statement Monday May 29th, 2006.
In addition to the $300,000 donation, which was given to two state-run hospitals, the celebrity couple also pledged $15,000 for a school and a community center in Swakopmund, which they once visited during their stay in the country.
"We want to contribute to Namibia and the people who have been so gracious to us at this time." The celebrities were quoted as saying in the statement.
More Brad Pitt News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video