Celebrated the Birth of Their Daughter, Brangelina Make Donation
Felling happy upon welcoming the new addition to their family, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie celebrated the birth of their daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, by donating $300,000 to local hospitals in Namibia. The amount of donation will be used to help other babies in this impoverished southern African country, according to a government statement Monday May 29th, 2006.
In addition to the $300,000 donation, which was given to two state-run hospitals, the celebrity couple also pledged $15,000 for a school and a community center in Swakopmund, which they once visited during their stay in the country.
"We want to contribute to Namibia and the people who have been so gracious to us at this time." The celebrities were quoted as saying in the statement.
More Brad Pitt News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame