Forest Whitaker to Co-Star in "Vantage Point"
What's new from movie industry is Forest Whitaker's addition to the lineup of the forthcoming drama thriller "Vantage Point". The actor reportedly has signed on to co-star in the Pete Travis-directed flick, joining Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox and William Hurt.
Written by Barry Levy, "Vantage Point" will be produced by Neal Moritz through his Sony-based Original Film. As of the story, it chronicles an attempt to assassinate the U.S. president in Madrid and is told from five points of view, unfolding in 15-minute increments.
Whitaker will play an American tourist who captures video footage of the would-be assassin.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge