Forest Whitaker to Co-Star in "Vantage Point"
What's new from movie industry is Forest Whitaker's addition to the lineup of the forthcoming drama thriller "Vantage Point". The actor reportedly has signed on to co-star in the Pete Travis-directed flick, joining Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox and William Hurt.
Written by Barry Levy, "Vantage Point" will be produced by Neal Moritz through his Sony-based Original Film. As of the story, it chronicles an attempt to assassinate the U.S. president in Madrid and is told from five points of view, unfolding in 15-minute increments.
Whitaker will play an American tourist who captures video footage of the would-be assassin.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift