Forest Whitaker to Co-Star in "Vantage Point"
What's new from movie industry is Forest Whitaker's addition to the lineup of the forthcoming drama thriller "Vantage Point". The actor reportedly has signed on to co-star in the Pete Travis-directed flick, joining Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox and William Hurt.
Written by Barry Levy, "Vantage Point" will be produced by Neal Moritz through his Sony-based Original Film. As of the story, it chronicles an attempt to assassinate the U.S. president in Madrid and is told from five points of view, unfolding in 15-minute increments.
Whitaker will play an American tourist who captures video footage of the would-be assassin.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes