Forest Whitaker to Co-Star in "Vantage Point"
What's new from movie industry is Forest Whitaker's addition to the lineup of the forthcoming drama thriller "Vantage Point". The actor reportedly has signed on to co-star in the Pete Travis-directed flick, joining Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox and William Hurt.
Written by Barry Levy, "Vantage Point" will be produced by Neal Moritz through his Sony-based Original Film. As of the story, it chronicles an attempt to assassinate the U.S. president in Madrid and is told from five points of view, unfolding in 15-minute increments.
Whitaker will play an American tourist who captures video footage of the would-be assassin.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy