Forest Whitaker to Co-Star in "Vantage Point"
What's new from movie industry is Forest Whitaker's addition to the lineup of the forthcoming drama thriller "Vantage Point". The actor reportedly has signed on to co-star in the Pete Travis-directed flick, joining Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox and William Hurt.
Written by Barry Levy, "Vantage Point" will be produced by Neal Moritz through his Sony-based Original Film. As of the story, it chronicles an attempt to assassinate the U.S. president in Madrid and is told from five points of view, unfolding in 15-minute increments.
Whitaker will play an American tourist who captures video footage of the would-be assassin.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars