The Next & Final Harry Potter Book to be Released in 2007?
Following the success of the highly anticipated "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", the next and final Harry Potter book is "likely" to be released in 2007. That's according to Bloomsbury publishing director Liz Calder.
Calder allegedly said at the British Council's Creative Future conference in India this week "One more 'Harry Potter' only but she (Rowling) said from the beginning that she would write seven. So she would not write another one after this. But Rowling would write other books for us".
Meanwhile, at the same event Liz also added "The next 'Harry Potter' book is likely to come out in 2007. I hope so."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival