The Next & Final Harry Potter Book to be Released in 2007?
Following the success of the highly anticipated "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", the next and final Harry Potter book is "likely" to be released in 2007. That's according to Bloomsbury publishing director Liz Calder.
Calder allegedly said at the British Council's Creative Future conference in India this week "One more 'Harry Potter' only but she (Rowling) said from the beginning that she would write seven. So she would not write another one after this. But Rowling would write other books for us".
Meanwhile, at the same event Liz also added "The next 'Harry Potter' book is likely to come out in 2007. I hope so."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video