The 51st Ivor Novello Music Awards Winners
Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall hit hard this time as she nabbed the prize for Best Song on Thursday May 25th, 2006 at the 51st Ivor Novello Awards for her 2005 hit "Suddenly I See." Meanwhile, fellow musician James Blunt won big with two awards all at once, namely The Most Performed Song and International Hit of the Year for his "You're Beautiful".
As for Best Album category, the award went to "Employment" from Kaiser Chiefs. In addition to those winners, there were also Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of cartoon band Gorillaz who both were named Songwriters of the Year. Click on http://www.britishacademy.com for a view on the complete list of the awards winners.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo