The 51st Ivor Novello Music Awards Winners
Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall hit hard this time as she nabbed the prize for Best Song on Thursday May 25th, 2006 at the 51st Ivor Novello Awards for her 2005 hit "Suddenly I See." Meanwhile, fellow musician James Blunt won big with two awards all at once, namely The Most Performed Song and International Hit of the Year for his "You're Beautiful".
As for Best Album category, the award went to "Employment" from Kaiser Chiefs. In addition to those winners, there were also Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of cartoon band Gorillaz who both were named Songwriters of the Year. Click on http://www.britishacademy.com for a view on the complete list of the awards winners.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie