The 51st Ivor Novello Music Awards Winners
Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall hit hard this time as she nabbed the prize for Best Song on Thursday May 25th, 2006 at the 51st Ivor Novello Awards for her 2005 hit "Suddenly I See." Meanwhile, fellow musician James Blunt won big with two awards all at once, namely The Most Performed Song and International Hit of the Year for his "You're Beautiful".
As for Best Album category, the award went to "Employment" from Kaiser Chiefs. In addition to those winners, there were also Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of cartoon band Gorillaz who both were named Songwriters of the Year. Click on http://www.britishacademy.com for a view on the complete list of the awards winners.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo