The 51st Ivor Novello Music Awards Winners
Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall hit hard this time as she nabbed the prize for Best Song on Thursday May 25th, 2006 at the 51st Ivor Novello Awards for her 2005 hit "Suddenly I See." Meanwhile, fellow musician James Blunt won big with two awards all at once, namely The Most Performed Song and International Hit of the Year for his "You're Beautiful".
As for Best Album category, the award went to "Employment" from Kaiser Chiefs. In addition to those winners, there were also Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of cartoon band Gorillaz who both were named Songwriters of the Year. Click on http://www.britishacademy.com for a view on the complete list of the awards winners.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik