The 51st Ivor Novello Music Awards Winners
Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall hit hard this time as she nabbed the prize for Best Song on Thursday May 25th, 2006 at the 51st Ivor Novello Awards for her 2005 hit "Suddenly I See." Meanwhile, fellow musician James Blunt won big with two awards all at once, namely The Most Performed Song and International Hit of the Year for his "You're Beautiful".
As for Best Album category, the award went to "Employment" from Kaiser Chiefs. In addition to those winners, there were also Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of cartoon band Gorillaz who both were named Songwriters of the Year. Click on http://www.britishacademy.com for a view on the complete list of the awards winners.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie