Sting Plans to Release A New Album in October
Was given a lute as a gift, Sting then was inspired to create an album of lute music. And after such work hard in the studio, the singer will have his new album released in October later this year.
The as-yet untitled set, a disc full of 16th century music performed on the lute, reportedly will be issued on the classical label Deutsche Grammophon. "It's a strange record, a delightful record and I think people will be intrigued by it," Sting says about the new album while adding "The album is voice and lute, there are a few four part harmonies that I sing and it's all music from the 16th century."
In the accompanying feature, it is said that Sting is going to kick off a summer European tour in Lisbon June 4, during which he will also visit Russia, Israel, Scandinavia and Monaco, before then concluding July 30 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage