Sting Plans to Release A New Album in October
Was given a lute as a gift, Sting then was inspired to create an album of lute music. And after such work hard in the studio, the singer will have his new album released in October later this year.
The as-yet untitled set, a disc full of 16th century music performed on the lute, reportedly will be issued on the classical label Deutsche Grammophon. "It's a strange record, a delightful record and I think people will be intrigued by it," Sting says about the new album while adding "The album is voice and lute, there are a few four part harmonies that I sing and it's all music from the 16th century."
In the accompanying feature, it is said that Sting is going to kick off a summer European tour in Lisbon June 4, during which he will also visit Russia, Israel, Scandinavia and Monaco, before then concluding July 30 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy