Sting Plans to Release A New Album in October
Was given a lute as a gift, Sting then was inspired to create an album of lute music. And after such work hard in the studio, the singer will have his new album released in October later this year.
The as-yet untitled set, a disc full of 16th century music performed on the lute, reportedly will be issued on the classical label Deutsche Grammophon. "It's a strange record, a delightful record and I think people will be intrigued by it," Sting says about the new album while adding "The album is voice and lute, there are a few four part harmonies that I sing and it's all music from the 16th century."
In the accompanying feature, it is said that Sting is going to kick off a summer European tour in Lisbon June 4, during which he will also visit Russia, Israel, Scandinavia and Monaco, before then concluding July 30 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6