Sting Plans to Release A New Album in October
Was given a lute as a gift, Sting then was inspired to create an album of lute music. And after such work hard in the studio, the singer will have his new album released in October later this year.
The as-yet untitled set, a disc full of 16th century music performed on the lute, reportedly will be issued on the classical label Deutsche Grammophon. "It's a strange record, a delightful record and I think people will be intrigued by it," Sting says about the new album while adding "The album is voice and lute, there are a few four part harmonies that I sing and it's all music from the 16th century."
In the accompanying feature, it is said that Sting is going to kick off a summer European tour in Lisbon June 4, during which he will also visit Russia, Israel, Scandinavia and Monaco, before then concluding July 30 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts