Sting Plans to Release A New Album in October
Was given a lute as a gift, Sting then was inspired to create an album of lute music. And after such work hard in the studio, the singer will have his new album released in October later this year.
The as-yet untitled set, a disc full of 16th century music performed on the lute, reportedly will be issued on the classical label Deutsche Grammophon. "It's a strange record, a delightful record and I think people will be intrigued by it," Sting says about the new album while adding "The album is voice and lute, there are a few four part harmonies that I sing and it's all music from the 16th century."
In the accompanying feature, it is said that Sting is going to kick off a summer European tour in Lisbon June 4, during which he will also visit Russia, Israel, Scandinavia and Monaco, before then concluding July 30 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'