Nicolas Cage Bought Bahamian Island, Again
Nicolas Cage buys Bohemian island, again. The actor who first bought his first Bahamian island in 2000 and has a house on Paradise Island near Nassau, reportedly has just purchased a more than 40-acre undeveloped island for $3 million, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Would not comment on whether he plans to develop the island southeast of Nassau, rumors on the street say that Cage plans to turn the undeveloped private atoll into a romantic getaway for himself and his wife, Alice Kim, and their infant son, Kal-el Coppola Cage.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones