Nicolas Cage Bought Bahamian Island, Again
Nicolas Cage buys Bohemian island, again. The actor who first bought his first Bahamian island in 2000 and has a house on Paradise Island near Nassau, reportedly has just purchased a more than 40-acre undeveloped island for $3 million, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Would not comment on whether he plans to develop the island southeast of Nassau, rumors on the street say that Cage plans to turn the undeveloped private atoll into a romantic getaway for himself and his wife, Alice Kim, and their infant son, Kal-el Coppola Cage.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24