Nicolas Cage Bought Bahamian Island, Again
Nicolas Cage buys Bohemian island, again. The actor who first bought his first Bahamian island in 2000 and has a house on Paradise Island near Nassau, reportedly has just purchased a more than 40-acre undeveloped island for $3 million, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Would not comment on whether he plans to develop the island southeast of Nassau, rumors on the street say that Cage plans to turn the undeveloped private atoll into a romantic getaway for himself and his wife, Alice Kim, and their infant son, Kal-el Coppola Cage.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge