Nicolas Cage Bought Bahamian Island, Again
Nicolas Cage buys Bohemian island, again. The actor who first bought his first Bahamian island in 2000 and has a house on Paradise Island near Nassau, reportedly has just purchased a more than 40-acre undeveloped island for $3 million, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Would not comment on whether he plans to develop the island southeast of Nassau, rumors on the street say that Cage plans to turn the undeveloped private atoll into a romantic getaway for himself and his wife, Alice Kim, and their infant son, Kal-el Coppola Cage.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories