Nicolas Cage Bought Bahamian Island, Again
Nicolas Cage buys Bohemian island, again. The actor who first bought his first Bahamian island in 2000 and has a house on Paradise Island near Nassau, reportedly has just purchased a more than 40-acre undeveloped island for $3 million, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Would not comment on whether he plans to develop the island southeast of Nassau, rumors on the street say that Cage plans to turn the undeveloped private atoll into a romantic getaway for himself and his wife, Alice Kim, and their infant son, Kal-el Coppola Cage.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie