Boy George Sentenced to Work in An AIDS Hospice
Boy George at last has to pay the cost of what he's done. The star was sentenced to community service, under which he must work in an Aids hospice for five days, as a result of wasting police time.
The sentence given stemmed from a 2005 incident, during which police found 13 bags of cocaine in his flat. Was given a five day community service order in March, Boy who has avoided a possible prison sentence of around five years, is now required to fulfill his sentence in the undisclosed hospice.
More Boy George News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt