Boy George Sentenced to Work in An AIDS Hospice
Boy George at last has to pay the cost of what he's done. The star was sentenced to community service, under which he must work in an Aids hospice for five days, as a result of wasting police time.
The sentence given stemmed from a 2005 incident, during which police found 13 bags of cocaine in his flat. Was given a five day community service order in March, Boy who has avoided a possible prison sentence of around five years, is now required to fulfill his sentence in the undisclosed hospice.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip