Boy George Sentenced to Work in An AIDS Hospice
Boy George at last has to pay the cost of what he's done. The star was sentenced to community service, under which he must work in an Aids hospice for five days, as a result of wasting police time.
The sentence given stemmed from a 2005 incident, during which police found 13 bags of cocaine in his flat. Was given a five day community service order in March, Boy who has avoided a possible prison sentence of around five years, is now required to fulfill his sentence in the undisclosed hospice.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby