Boy George Sentenced to Work in An AIDS Hospice
Boy George at last has to pay the cost of what he's done. The star was sentenced to community service, under which he must work in an Aids hospice for five days, as a result of wasting police time.
The sentence given stemmed from a 2005 incident, during which police found 13 bags of cocaine in his flat. Was given a five day community service order in March, Boy who has avoided a possible prison sentence of around five years, is now required to fulfill his sentence in the undisclosed hospice.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors