Boy George Sentenced to Work in An AIDS Hospice
Boy George at last has to pay the cost of what he's done. The star was sentenced to community service, under which he must work in an Aids hospice for five days, as a result of wasting police time.
The sentence given stemmed from a 2005 incident, during which police found 13 bags of cocaine in his flat. Was given a five day community service order in March, Boy who has avoided a possible prison sentence of around five years, is now required to fulfill his sentence in the undisclosed hospice.
More Boy George News
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash