Perry Working on the Debut Album from His New Band
Former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell is at the very last stage of working on the debut album of his new group Satellite Party, featured in it is ex-Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt.
The album, supposedly a self-titled one, boasts guest appearances from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Michael Balzary and guitarist John Frusciante, Black Eyed Peas vocalist Fergie, New Order bassist Peter Hook and Farrell's wife, Etty and is slated for a late summer release.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks