Perry Working on the Debut Album from His New Band
Former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell is at the very last stage of working on the debut album of his new group Satellite Party, featured in it is ex-Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt.
The album, supposedly a self-titled one, boasts guest appearances from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Michael Balzary and guitarist John Frusciante, Black Eyed Peas vocalist Fergie, New Order bassist Peter Hook and Farrell's wife, Etty and is slated for a late summer release.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer