Perry Working on the Debut Album from His New Band
Former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell is at the very last stage of working on the debut album of his new group Satellite Party, featured in it is ex-Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt.
The album, supposedly a self-titled one, boasts guest appearances from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Michael Balzary and guitarist John Frusciante, Black Eyed Peas vocalist Fergie, New Order bassist Peter Hook and Farrell's wife, Etty and is slated for a late summer release.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child