Perry Working on the Debut Album from His New Band
Former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell is at the very last stage of working on the debut album of his new group Satellite Party, featured in it is ex-Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt.
The album, supposedly a self-titled one, boasts guest appearances from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Michael Balzary and guitarist John Frusciante, Black Eyed Peas vocalist Fergie, New Order bassist Peter Hook and Farrell's wife, Etty and is slated for a late summer release.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum