Perry Working on the Debut Album from His New Band
Former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell is at the very last stage of working on the debut album of his new group Satellite Party, featured in it is ex-Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt.
The album, supposedly a self-titled one, boasts guest appearances from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Michael Balzary and guitarist John Frusciante, Black Eyed Peas vocalist Fergie, New Order bassist Peter Hook and Farrell's wife, Etty and is slated for a late summer release.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'