1960s Pop Icon Nancy Sinatra Gets Hollywood Star
It takes such a long time for Nancy Sinatra to get her music works valued by public worldwide. Though so, the long awaiting didn't result in vain for she, on Thursday May 11th, 2006, finally picked the fruit of her hard work in music scene.
The 1960s pop icon was on that day honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard four decades after the debut of her rebel hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in 1966. Speaking on her accomplishment, Nancy said "My advice to young women starting out is hang tough, don't quit - even if it takes 40 years".
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist