1960s Pop Icon Nancy Sinatra Gets Hollywood Star
It takes such a long time for Nancy Sinatra to get her music works valued by public worldwide. Though so, the long awaiting didn't result in vain for she, on Thursday May 11th, 2006, finally picked the fruit of her hard work in music scene.
The 1960s pop icon was on that day honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard four decades after the debut of her rebel hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in 1966. Speaking on her accomplishment, Nancy said "My advice to young women starting out is hang tough, don't quit - even if it takes 40 years".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal