1960s Pop Icon Nancy Sinatra Gets Hollywood Star
It takes such a long time for Nancy Sinatra to get her music works valued by public worldwide. Though so, the long awaiting didn't result in vain for she, on Thursday May 11th, 2006, finally picked the fruit of her hard work in music scene.
The 1960s pop icon was on that day honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard four decades after the debut of her rebel hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in 1966. Speaking on her accomplishment, Nancy said "My advice to young women starting out is hang tough, don't quit - even if it takes 40 years".
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs