1960s Pop Icon Nancy Sinatra Gets Hollywood Star
It takes such a long time for Nancy Sinatra to get her music works valued by public worldwide. Though so, the long awaiting didn't result in vain for she, on Thursday May 11th, 2006, finally picked the fruit of her hard work in music scene.
The 1960s pop icon was on that day honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard four decades after the debut of her rebel hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in 1966. Speaking on her accomplishment, Nancy said "My advice to young women starting out is hang tough, don't quit - even if it takes 40 years".
More Nancy Sinatra News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake