1960s Pop Icon Nancy Sinatra Gets Hollywood Star
It takes such a long time for Nancy Sinatra to get her music works valued by public worldwide. Though so, the long awaiting didn't result in vain for she, on Thursday May 11th, 2006, finally picked the fruit of her hard work in music scene.
The 1960s pop icon was on that day honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard four decades after the debut of her rebel hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in 1966. Speaking on her accomplishment, Nancy said "My advice to young women starting out is hang tough, don't quit - even if it takes 40 years".
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2