1960s Pop Icon Nancy Sinatra Gets Hollywood Star
It takes such a long time for Nancy Sinatra to get her music works valued by public worldwide. Though so, the long awaiting didn't result in vain for she, on Thursday May 11th, 2006, finally picked the fruit of her hard work in music scene.
The 1960s pop icon was on that day honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard four decades after the debut of her rebel hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" in 1966. Speaking on her accomplishment, Nancy said "My advice to young women starting out is hang tough, don't quit - even if it takes 40 years".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby