Leif Garrett Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
Leif Garrett was sent to jail. Again. The former 1970s teen idol was sentenced to 90 days in jail and three years' probation following his arrest in two cases involving the possession of heroin and cocaine.
Such decision, presumably, is just perfect for the actor-singer considering his dropping out of a drug rehabilitation program he entered following his arrest for heroine possession in Los Angeles in January.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Melissa Widdifield told Garrett she was "disappointed" with his decision to opt out of a court-ordered drug program and wished him good luck. Garrett, as a consequence, was taken into custody again on March 30 for testing "dirty" for drugs.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease