Leif Garrett Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
Leif Garrett was sent to jail. Again. The former 1970s teen idol was sentenced to 90 days in jail and three years' probation following his arrest in two cases involving the possession of heroin and cocaine.
Such decision, presumably, is just perfect for the actor-singer considering his dropping out of a drug rehabilitation program he entered following his arrest for heroine possession in Los Angeles in January.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Melissa Widdifield told Garrett she was "disappointed" with his decision to opt out of a court-ordered drug program and wished him good luck. Garrett, as a consequence, was taken into custody again on March 30 for testing "dirty" for drugs.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance