Leif Garrett Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
Leif Garrett was sent to jail. Again. The former 1970s teen idol was sentenced to 90 days in jail and three years' probation following his arrest in two cases involving the possession of heroin and cocaine.
Such decision, presumably, is just perfect for the actor-singer considering his dropping out of a drug rehabilitation program he entered following his arrest for heroine possession in Los Angeles in January.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Melissa Widdifield told Garrett she was "disappointed" with his decision to opt out of a court-ordered drug program and wished him good luck. Garrett, as a consequence, was taken into custody again on March 30 for testing "dirty" for drugs.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker