Leif Garrett Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
Leif Garrett was sent to jail. Again. The former 1970s teen idol was sentenced to 90 days in jail and three years' probation following his arrest in two cases involving the possession of heroin and cocaine.
Such decision, presumably, is just perfect for the actor-singer considering his dropping out of a drug rehabilitation program he entered following his arrest for heroine possession in Los Angeles in January.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Melissa Widdifield told Garrett she was "disappointed" with his decision to opt out of a court-ordered drug program and wished him good luck. Garrett, as a consequence, was taken into custody again on March 30 for testing "dirty" for drugs.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX