Leif Garrett Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail
Leif Garrett was sent to jail. Again. The former 1970s teen idol was sentenced to 90 days in jail and three years' probation following his arrest in two cases involving the possession of heroin and cocaine.
Such decision, presumably, is just perfect for the actor-singer considering his dropping out of a drug rehabilitation program he entered following his arrest for heroine possession in Los Angeles in January.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Melissa Widdifield told Garrett she was "disappointed" with his decision to opt out of a court-ordered drug program and wished him good luck. Garrett, as a consequence, was taken into custody again on March 30 for testing "dirty" for drugs.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher