Pop Singer Christina Aguilera "Back to Basics"
The preparation for her upcoming appearance at the MTV Movie Awards indeed keeps her busy. Though so, Christina Aguilera has set an August 15 release date for her first album in four years, the retro-jazz set "Back to Basics."
There in the set, the pop icon pays tribute to soul, jazz and blues from the 1920s, '30s and '40s. Furthermore, Christina will have the first single of the album, tentatively titled "Ain't No Other Man", digitally released June 12 besides performing it at the MTV Movie Awards, which will be broadcast four days earlier.
In companion with the first single, some other tracks set for the album include "Save Me From Myself," "Candy Man," "I Got Trouble," "Thank You," and "Still Dirrty."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger