Pop Singer Christina Aguilera "Back to Basics"
The preparation for her upcoming appearance at the MTV Movie Awards indeed keeps her busy. Though so, Christina Aguilera has set an August 15 release date for her first album in four years, the retro-jazz set "Back to Basics."
There in the set, the pop icon pays tribute to soul, jazz and blues from the 1920s, '30s and '40s. Furthermore, Christina will have the first single of the album, tentatively titled "Ain't No Other Man", digitally released June 12 besides performing it at the MTV Movie Awards, which will be broadcast four days earlier.
In companion with the first single, some other tracks set for the album include "Save Me From Myself," "Candy Man," "I Got Trouble," "Thank You," and "Still Dirrty."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck