Pop Singer Christina Aguilera "Back to Basics"
The preparation for her upcoming appearance at the MTV Movie Awards indeed keeps her busy. Though so, Christina Aguilera has set an August 15 release date for her first album in four years, the retro-jazz set "Back to Basics."
There in the set, the pop icon pays tribute to soul, jazz and blues from the 1920s, '30s and '40s. Furthermore, Christina will have the first single of the album, tentatively titled "Ain't No Other Man", digitally released June 12 besides performing it at the MTV Movie Awards, which will be broadcast four days earlier.
In companion with the first single, some other tracks set for the album include "Save Me From Myself," "Candy Man," "I Got Trouble," "Thank You," and "Still Dirrty."
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna