The Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday May 11th, 2006 is still being dominated by R&B singer Rihanna's "SOS". This is the second week in a row that the singer leads the charts, while Canadian singer/songwriter Daniel Powter holds strong his 2nd position with his former chart-topper, "Bad Day."
In the meantime, Sean Paul's "Temperature" and Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' both are still in the same position No. 3 and 4 subsequently. Cling at No. 5 is Fort Minor's "Where'd You Go", and at No. 6 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know". Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 is Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" at No. 7, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 8, The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)" at No. 9, and Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit