The Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday May 11th, 2006 is still being dominated by R&B singer Rihanna's "SOS". This is the second week in a row that the singer leads the charts, while Canadian singer/songwriter Daniel Powter holds strong his 2nd position with his former chart-topper, "Bad Day."
In the meantime, Sean Paul's "Temperature" and Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' both are still in the same position No. 3 and 4 subsequently. Cling at No. 5 is Fort Minor's "Where'd You Go", and at No. 6 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know". Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 is Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" at No. 7, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 8, The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)" at No. 9, and Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed