The Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday May 11th, 2006 is still being dominated by R&B singer Rihanna's "SOS". This is the second week in a row that the singer leads the charts, while Canadian singer/songwriter Daniel Powter holds strong his 2nd position with his former chart-topper, "Bad Day."
In the meantime, Sean Paul's "Temperature" and Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' both are still in the same position No. 3 and 4 subsequently. Cling at No. 5 is Fort Minor's "Where'd You Go", and at No. 6 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know". Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 is Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" at No. 7, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 8, The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)" at No. 9, and Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story