The Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday May 11th, 2006 is still being dominated by R&B singer Rihanna's "SOS". This is the second week in a row that the singer leads the charts, while Canadian singer/songwriter Daniel Powter holds strong his 2nd position with his former chart-topper, "Bad Day."
In the meantime, Sean Paul's "Temperature" and Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' both are still in the same position No. 3 and 4 subsequently. Cling at No. 5 is Fort Minor's "Where'd You Go", and at No. 6 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know". Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 is Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" at No. 7, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 8, The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)" at No. 9, and Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie