The Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday May 11th, 2006 is still being dominated by R&B singer Rihanna's "SOS". This is the second week in a row that the singer leads the charts, while Canadian singer/songwriter Daniel Powter holds strong his 2nd position with his former chart-topper, "Bad Day."
In the meantime, Sean Paul's "Temperature" and Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' both are still in the same position No. 3 and 4 subsequently. Cling at No. 5 is Fort Minor's "Where'd You Go", and at No. 6 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know". Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 is Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" at No. 7, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 8, The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)" at No. 9, and Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent