Metal Band Tool Plans to Release A DVD Single
Music act Tool seemingly wants to continue their success. Not long after creating abuzz in Billboard Hot 200 with their latest album "10,000 Days", they next reveal plans to release a DVD single in the coming weeks to promote "Vicarious," the seven-minute single from the new set.
The DVD single reportedly is configured like a folding book, with one flap carrying stereoscopic lenses, and the other a booklet with sets of paintings and photographs on each page. When spied through the lenses, each set emerges as one 3-D image.
The concept is said to come from the band's guitarist and art director Adam Jones, who is a member of the Southern California Stereoscopic Club. He came up with the idea after seeing a children's book modeled in the same fashion.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role