Metal Band Tool Plans to Release A DVD Single
Music act Tool seemingly wants to continue their success. Not long after creating abuzz in Billboard Hot 200 with their latest album "10,000 Days", they next reveal plans to release a DVD single in the coming weeks to promote "Vicarious," the seven-minute single from the new set.
The DVD single reportedly is configured like a folding book, with one flap carrying stereoscopic lenses, and the other a booklet with sets of paintings and photographs on each page. When spied through the lenses, each set emerges as one 3-D image.
The concept is said to come from the band's guitarist and art director Adam Jones, who is a member of the Southern California Stereoscopic Club. He came up with the idea after seeing a children's book modeled in the same fashion.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016