Metal Band Tool Plans to Release A DVD Single
Music act Tool seemingly wants to continue their success. Not long after creating abuzz in Billboard Hot 200 with their latest album "10,000 Days", they next reveal plans to release a DVD single in the coming weeks to promote "Vicarious," the seven-minute single from the new set.
The DVD single reportedly is configured like a folding book, with one flap carrying stereoscopic lenses, and the other a booklet with sets of paintings and photographs on each page. When spied through the lenses, each set emerges as one 3-D image.
The concept is said to come from the band's guitarist and art director Adam Jones, who is a member of the Southern California Stereoscopic Club. He came up with the idea after seeing a children's book modeled in the same fashion.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival