Metal Band Tool Plans to Release A DVD Single
Music act Tool seemingly wants to continue their success. Not long after creating abuzz in Billboard Hot 200 with their latest album "10,000 Days", they next reveal plans to release a DVD single in the coming weeks to promote "Vicarious," the seven-minute single from the new set.
The DVD single reportedly is configured like a folding book, with one flap carrying stereoscopic lenses, and the other a booklet with sets of paintings and photographs on each page. When spied through the lenses, each set emerges as one 3-D image.
The concept is said to come from the band's guitarist and art director Adam Jones, who is a member of the Southern California Stereoscopic Club. He came up with the idea after seeing a children's book modeled in the same fashion.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion