Metal Band Tool Plans to Release A DVD Single
Music act Tool seemingly wants to continue their success. Not long after creating abuzz in Billboard Hot 200 with their latest album "10,000 Days", they next reveal plans to release a DVD single in the coming weeks to promote "Vicarious," the seven-minute single from the new set.
The DVD single reportedly is configured like a folding book, with one flap carrying stereoscopic lenses, and the other a booklet with sets of paintings and photographs on each page. When spied through the lenses, each set emerges as one 3-D image.
The concept is said to come from the band's guitarist and art director Adam Jones, who is a member of the Southern California Stereoscopic Club. He came up with the idea after seeing a children's book modeled in the same fashion.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!