Kanye West Sued for Auto Lease Default
Digging gold isn't an easy thing to do. It takes time. Apparently, such activity has kept Kanye West busy all day long that he forgot to pay the lease payments on a 2003 Mercedes Benz G500 he obtained at a New Jersey dealership.
Thus, DaimerChrysler Financial Services (DCFS), a private Delaware-based trust, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court accusing West and his company KonMan Entertainment of reneging on the lease deal, which required the rapper's camp to pony up $1,295 a month for 39 months.
In fact, when the lease expired on January 18, West didn't immediately return the SUV despite the fact that he himself had guaranteed that the payments would roll in on schedule. As a consequence, The DCFS trust is seeking for $53,747 in damages along with accrued payments, interest and late fees.
More Kanye West News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie