Kanye West Sued for Auto Lease Default
Digging gold isn't an easy thing to do. It takes time. Apparently, such activity has kept Kanye West busy all day long that he forgot to pay the lease payments on a 2003 Mercedes Benz G500 he obtained at a New Jersey dealership.
Thus, DaimerChrysler Financial Services (DCFS), a private Delaware-based trust, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court accusing West and his company KonMan Entertainment of reneging on the lease deal, which required the rapper's camp to pony up $1,295 a month for 39 months.
In fact, when the lease expired on January 18, West didn't immediately return the SUV despite the fact that he himself had guaranteed that the payments would roll in on schedule. As a consequence, The DCFS trust is seeking for $53,747 in damages along with accrued payments, interest and late fees.
More Kanye West News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes