Kanye West Sued for Auto Lease Default
Digging gold isn't an easy thing to do. It takes time. Apparently, such activity has kept Kanye West busy all day long that he forgot to pay the lease payments on a 2003 Mercedes Benz G500 he obtained at a New Jersey dealership.
Thus, DaimerChrysler Financial Services (DCFS), a private Delaware-based trust, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court accusing West and his company KonMan Entertainment of reneging on the lease deal, which required the rapper's camp to pony up $1,295 a month for 39 months.
In fact, when the lease expired on January 18, West didn't immediately return the SUV despite the fact that he himself had guaranteed that the payments would roll in on schedule. As a consequence, The DCFS trust is seeking for $53,747 in damages along with accrued payments, interest and late fees.
More Kanye West News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story