Kanye West Sued for Auto Lease Default
Digging gold isn't an easy thing to do. It takes time. Apparently, such activity has kept Kanye West busy all day long that he forgot to pay the lease payments on a 2003 Mercedes Benz G500 he obtained at a New Jersey dealership.
Thus, DaimerChrysler Financial Services (DCFS), a private Delaware-based trust, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court accusing West and his company KonMan Entertainment of reneging on the lease deal, which required the rapper's camp to pony up $1,295 a month for 39 months.
In fact, when the lease expired on January 18, West didn't immediately return the SUV despite the fact that he himself had guaranteed that the payments would roll in on schedule. As a consequence, The DCFS trust is seeking for $53,747 in damages along with accrued payments, interest and late fees.
More Kanye West News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer