Beckham Signs "Got Milk?" Ad Campaign
English football star David Beckham will wear a milk mustache. But he would only do it for the 13-year-old "Got Milk?" ad campaign, for which he's signed a deal to front its ads.
Speaking on his using as a model, a source at 'Got Milk?' said, "Having David Beckham as a face for the campaign is a huge result for both parties. Kids idolize Becks so there is nobody better to encourage them to drink the white stuff."
While details on when the ads will begin appearing remained undisclosed, Beckham has on Friday spent time with photographer Annie Liebowitz to produce the famed milk-moustache picture.
More David Beckham News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom