Beckham Signs "Got Milk?" Ad Campaign
English football star David Beckham will wear a milk mustache. But he would only do it for the 13-year-old "Got Milk?" ad campaign, for which he's signed a deal to front its ads.
Speaking on his using as a model, a source at 'Got Milk?' said, "Having David Beckham as a face for the campaign is a huge result for both parties. Kids idolize Becks so there is nobody better to encourage them to drink the white stuff."
While details on when the ads will begin appearing remained undisclosed, Beckham has on Friday spent time with photographer Annie Liebowitz to produce the famed milk-moustache picture.
More David Beckham News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son