Beckham Signs "Got Milk?" Ad Campaign
English football star David Beckham will wear a milk mustache. But he would only do it for the 13-year-old "Got Milk?" ad campaign, for which he's signed a deal to front its ads.
Speaking on his using as a model, a source at 'Got Milk?' said, "Having David Beckham as a face for the campaign is a huge result for both parties. Kids idolize Becks so there is nobody better to encourage them to drink the white stuff."
While details on when the ads will begin appearing remained undisclosed, Beckham has on Friday spent time with photographer Annie Liebowitz to produce the famed milk-moustache picture.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd