Beckham Signs "Got Milk?" Ad Campaign
English football star David Beckham will wear a milk mustache. But he would only do it for the 13-year-old "Got Milk?" ad campaign, for which he's signed a deal to front its ads.
Speaking on his using as a model, a source at 'Got Milk?' said, "Having David Beckham as a face for the campaign is a huge result for both parties. Kids idolize Becks so there is nobody better to encourage them to drink the white stuff."
While details on when the ads will begin appearing remained undisclosed, Beckham has on Friday spent time with photographer Annie Liebowitz to produce the famed milk-moustache picture.
More David Beckham News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards