Beckham Signs "Got Milk?" Ad Campaign
English football star David Beckham will wear a milk mustache. But he would only do it for the 13-year-old "Got Milk?" ad campaign, for which he's signed a deal to front its ads.
Speaking on his using as a model, a source at 'Got Milk?' said, "Having David Beckham as a face for the campaign is a huge result for both parties. Kids idolize Becks so there is nobody better to encourage them to drink the white stuff."
While details on when the ads will begin appearing remained undisclosed, Beckham has on Friday spent time with photographer Annie Liebowitz to produce the famed milk-moustache picture.
More David Beckham News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors