Cheadle, Ejiofor Will Star in "Talk to Me"
Both Don Cheadle and Chiwetel Ejiofor have signed on to star in "Talk to Me". It's a drama based on the true story of a controversial black DJ at a white-owned radio station.
The movie, which will be directed by actress Kasi Lemmons, centers on Ralph Waldo "Petey" Green (Cheadle), an ex-con who became an iconic Washington-area on-air personality in the 1960s. Ejiofor will play Dewey Hughes, producer of Green's show.
Shooting will be begun next month with Focus Features responsible for its domestic distribution.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons