Cheadle, Ejiofor Will Star in "Talk to Me"
Both Don Cheadle and Chiwetel Ejiofor have signed on to star in "Talk to Me". It's a drama based on the true story of a controversial black DJ at a white-owned radio station.
The movie, which will be directed by actress Kasi Lemmons, centers on Ralph Waldo "Petey" Green (Cheadle), an ex-con who became an iconic Washington-area on-air personality in the 1960s. Ejiofor will play Dewey Hughes, producer of Green's show.
Shooting will be begun next month with Focus Features responsible for its domestic distribution.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy