Cheadle, Ejiofor Will Star in "Talk to Me"
Both Don Cheadle and Chiwetel Ejiofor have signed on to star in "Talk to Me". It's a drama based on the true story of a controversial black DJ at a white-owned radio station.
The movie, which will be directed by actress Kasi Lemmons, centers on Ralph Waldo "Petey" Green (Cheadle), an ex-con who became an iconic Washington-area on-air personality in the 1960s. Ejiofor will play Dewey Hughes, producer of Green's show.
Shooting will be begun next month with Focus Features responsible for its domestic distribution.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked