Judge Granted Hasselhoff & Pamela Joint Custody
David Hasselhoff and his estranged wife Pamela Bach have been awarded joint custody of their daughters Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff.
A Superior Court judge has on Thursday May 4th, 2006 said the actor and actress will have alternating weeks with their daughters and alternate custody annually for holidays such as Christmas and the children's birthdays.
"My wife and I have been able to reach an agreement that we feel is in the best interest of our children, which affords them the opportunity to spend significant time with each of us," Hasselhoff said in a statement read Friday May 5th, 2006 by his publicist, Judy Katz.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album