Judge Granted Hasselhoff & Pamela Joint Custody
David Hasselhoff and his estranged wife Pamela Bach have been awarded joint custody of their daughters Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff.
A Superior Court judge has on Thursday May 4th, 2006 said the actor and actress will have alternating weeks with their daughters and alternate custody annually for holidays such as Christmas and the children's birthdays.
"My wife and I have been able to reach an agreement that we feel is in the best interest of our children, which affords them the opportunity to spend significant time with each of us," Hasselhoff said in a statement read Friday May 5th, 2006 by his publicist, Judy Katz.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding