Judge Granted Hasselhoff & Pamela Joint Custody
David Hasselhoff and his estranged wife Pamela Bach have been awarded joint custody of their daughters Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff.
A Superior Court judge has on Thursday May 4th, 2006 said the actor and actress will have alternating weeks with their daughters and alternate custody annually for holidays such as Christmas and the children's birthdays.
"My wife and I have been able to reach an agreement that we feel is in the best interest of our children, which affords them the opportunity to spend significant time with each of us," Hasselhoff said in a statement read Friday May 5th, 2006 by his publicist, Judy Katz.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?