Jane Fonda Is the New Face of L'Oreal
As for Jane Fonda life maybe begins at the age of 68. The veteran actress has just been chosen as the new face of L'Oreal.
Joining the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz who both front the brand, as of Fonda she is set to front L'Oreal Paris anti-aging treatment with contract worth of $700,000.
Speaking on her choosing as the face of L'Oreal, the star said "Somebody's got to give a face to getting old. I'm going to try and organize other women in my profession and my friends to say no to the duck lips and getting rid of the wrinkles. I've just traveled through Sweden and Finland, looking at faces that were real... as opposed to, in Hollywood, (where) everybody is starting to looking alike."
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series