Jane Fonda Is the New Face of L'Oreal
As for Jane Fonda life maybe begins at the age of 68. The veteran actress has just been chosen as the new face of L'Oreal.
Joining the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz who both front the brand, as of Fonda she is set to front L'Oreal Paris anti-aging treatment with contract worth of $700,000.
Speaking on her choosing as the face of L'Oreal, the star said "Somebody's got to give a face to getting old. I'm going to try and organize other women in my profession and my friends to say no to the duck lips and getting rid of the wrinkles. I've just traveled through Sweden and Finland, looking at faces that were real... as opposed to, in Hollywood, (where) everybody is starting to looking alike."
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role