Jane Fonda Is the New Face of L'Oreal
As for Jane Fonda life maybe begins at the age of 68. The veteran actress has just been chosen as the new face of L'Oreal.
Joining the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz who both front the brand, as of Fonda she is set to front L'Oreal Paris anti-aging treatment with contract worth of $700,000.
Speaking on her choosing as the face of L'Oreal, the star said "Somebody's got to give a face to getting old. I'm going to try and organize other women in my profession and my friends to say no to the duck lips and getting rid of the wrinkles. I've just traveled through Sweden and Finland, looking at faces that were real... as opposed to, in Hollywood, (where) everybody is starting to looking alike."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked