Jane Fonda Is the New Face of L'Oreal
As for Jane Fonda life maybe begins at the age of 68. The veteran actress has just been chosen as the new face of L'Oreal.
Joining the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz who both front the brand, as of Fonda she is set to front L'Oreal Paris anti-aging treatment with contract worth of $700,000.
Speaking on her choosing as the face of L'Oreal, the star said "Somebody's got to give a face to getting old. I'm going to try and organize other women in my profession and my friends to say no to the duck lips and getting rid of the wrinkles. I've just traveled through Sweden and Finland, looking at faces that were real... as opposed to, in Hollywood, (where) everybody is starting to looking alike."
More Jane Fonda News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby