Records on the Billboard Hot 100
There're changes on the Billboard Hot 100. What significant is Rihanna's success in seizing the No. 1 spot on the chart from Canadian singer Daniel Powter, whose single "Bad Day" slips to No. 2 after 5 week on the top spot. Rihanna's "SOS" amazingly leaps 33 places to be the leader of the singles chart by Thursday May 4th, 2006.
Bow at No. 3 is Sean Paul's "Temperature", while Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' holds strong at No. 4. Follow at No. 5 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know" which slips two places from last week's position, ahead of Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" which rockets 27 places to No. 6. No. 7 on the chart is Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty".
Rounding out the Top 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" at No. 8, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 9, and James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris