Records on the Billboard Hot 100
There're changes on the Billboard Hot 100. What significant is Rihanna's success in seizing the No. 1 spot on the chart from Canadian singer Daniel Powter, whose single "Bad Day" slips to No. 2 after 5 week on the top spot. Rihanna's "SOS" amazingly leaps 33 places to be the leader of the singles chart by Thursday May 4th, 2006.
Bow at No. 3 is Sean Paul's "Temperature", while Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' holds strong at No. 4. Follow at No. 5 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know" which slips two places from last week's position, ahead of Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" which rockets 27 places to No. 6. No. 7 on the chart is Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty".
Rounding out the Top 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" at No. 8, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 9, and James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star