Records on the Billboard Hot 100
There're changes on the Billboard Hot 100. What significant is Rihanna's success in seizing the No. 1 spot on the chart from Canadian singer Daniel Powter, whose single "Bad Day" slips to No. 2 after 5 week on the top spot. Rihanna's "SOS" amazingly leaps 33 places to be the leader of the singles chart by Thursday May 4th, 2006.
Bow at No. 3 is Sean Paul's "Temperature", while Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' holds strong at No. 4. Follow at No. 5 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know" which slips two places from last week's position, ahead of Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" which rockets 27 places to No. 6. No. 7 on the chart is Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty".
Rounding out the Top 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" at No. 8, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 9, and James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial