Records on the Billboard Hot 100
There're changes on the Billboard Hot 100. What significant is Rihanna's success in seizing the No. 1 spot on the chart from Canadian singer Daniel Powter, whose single "Bad Day" slips to No. 2 after 5 week on the top spot. Rihanna's "SOS" amazingly leaps 33 places to be the leader of the singles chart by Thursday May 4th, 2006.
Bow at No. 3 is Sean Paul's "Temperature", while Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' holds strong at No. 4. Follow at No. 5 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know" which slips two places from last week's position, ahead of Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" which rockets 27 places to No. 6. No. 7 on the chart is Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty".
Rounding out the Top 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" at No. 8, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 9, and James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune