Records on the Billboard Hot 100
There're changes on the Billboard Hot 100. What significant is Rihanna's success in seizing the No. 1 spot on the chart from Canadian singer Daniel Powter, whose single "Bad Day" slips to No. 2 after 5 week on the top spot. Rihanna's "SOS" amazingly leaps 33 places to be the leader of the singles chart by Thursday May 4th, 2006.
Bow at No. 3 is Sean Paul's "Temperature", while Chamillionaire's "Ridin"' holds strong at No. 4. Follow at No. 5 is rapper T.I.'s "What You Know" which slips two places from last week's position, ahead of Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me" which rockets 27 places to No. 6. No. 7 on the chart is Bubba Sparxxx' "Ms. New Booty".
Rounding out the Top 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" at No. 8, Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Dani California" at No. 9, and James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" at No. 10.
More Rihanna News
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced