Perry Will Be Returning to Primetime Televion
It is confirmed Thursday May 4th, 2006 by NBC that Matthew Perry will be returning to primetime television this fall. The guy reportedly is landing his feet on the hour-long drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" for its 2006-07 schedule.
Created by Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme, the series will focus on the backstage antics of the talent and production team who work on a late-night sketch comedy show, à la Saturday Night Live.
As for his part, Perry is slated to portray Matt Albie who, along with creative partner Danny Tripp, played by Bradley Whitford, is trying to lead the aforementioned show through a comedic renaissance. Also joining the ensemble are Amanda Peet, Sarah Paulson, D.L. Hughley, Steven Weber and The Daily Show's Nathan Corddry, all as strong personalities who are bound to clash in some entertaining way.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'