Perry Will Be Returning to Primetime Televion
It is confirmed Thursday May 4th, 2006 by NBC that Matthew Perry will be returning to primetime television this fall. The guy reportedly is landing his feet on the hour-long drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" for its 2006-07 schedule.
Created by Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme, the series will focus on the backstage antics of the talent and production team who work on a late-night sketch comedy show, à la Saturday Night Live.
As for his part, Perry is slated to portray Matt Albie who, along with creative partner Danny Tripp, played by Bradley Whitford, is trying to lead the aforementioned show through a comedic renaissance. Also joining the ensemble are Amanda Peet, Sarah Paulson, D.L. Hughley, Steven Weber and The Daily Show's Nathan Corddry, all as strong personalities who are bound to clash in some entertaining way.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves