Perry Will Be Returning to Primetime Televion
It is confirmed Thursday May 4th, 2006 by NBC that Matthew Perry will be returning to primetime television this fall. The guy reportedly is landing his feet on the hour-long drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" for its 2006-07 schedule.
Created by Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme, the series will focus on the backstage antics of the talent and production team who work on a late-night sketch comedy show, à la Saturday Night Live.
As for his part, Perry is slated to portray Matt Albie who, along with creative partner Danny Tripp, played by Bradley Whitford, is trying to lead the aforementioned show through a comedic renaissance. Also joining the ensemble are Amanda Peet, Sarah Paulson, D.L. Hughley, Steven Weber and The Daily Show's Nathan Corddry, all as strong personalities who are bound to clash in some entertaining way.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune