Perry Will Be Returning to Primetime Televion
It is confirmed Thursday May 4th, 2006 by NBC that Matthew Perry will be returning to primetime television this fall. The guy reportedly is landing his feet on the hour-long drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" for its 2006-07 schedule.
Created by Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme, the series will focus on the backstage antics of the talent and production team who work on a late-night sketch comedy show, à la Saturday Night Live.
As for his part, Perry is slated to portray Matt Albie who, along with creative partner Danny Tripp, played by Bradley Whitford, is trying to lead the aforementioned show through a comedic renaissance. Also joining the ensemble are Amanda Peet, Sarah Paulson, D.L. Hughley, Steven Weber and The Daily Show's Nathan Corddry, all as strong personalities who are bound to clash in some entertaining way.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!