Zeta-Jones Is Poised to Star in Death Defying Act
Academy Award winning actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is in talks to star opposite Guy Pearce in "Death Defying Acts."
Of drama genre "Death Defying Acts" actually is a movie about Harry Houdini which story centers on the height of his career in 1926, when he toured the world, amassing large crowds with his elaborate and daring escape performances.
As for Zeta-Jones she will play a psychic who has a passionate affair with Houdini. With Gillian Armstrong gives hand at directing, shooting will be started in the U.K. later this summer.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna