Zeta-Jones Is Poised to Star in Death Defying Act
Academy Award winning actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is in talks to star opposite Guy Pearce in "Death Defying Acts."
Of drama genre "Death Defying Acts" actually is a movie about Harry Houdini which story centers on the height of his career in 1926, when he toured the world, amassing large crowds with his elaborate and daring escape performances.
As for Zeta-Jones she will play a psychic who has a passionate affair with Houdini. With Gillian Armstrong gives hand at directing, shooting will be started in the U.K. later this summer.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season