Zeta-Jones Is Poised to Star in Death Defying Act
Academy Award winning actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is in talks to star opposite Guy Pearce in "Death Defying Acts."
Of drama genre "Death Defying Acts" actually is a movie about Harry Houdini which story centers on the height of his career in 1926, when he toured the world, amassing large crowds with his elaborate and daring escape performances.
As for Zeta-Jones she will play a psychic who has a passionate affair with Houdini. With Gillian Armstrong gives hand at directing, shooting will be started in the U.K. later this summer.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!