Zeta-Jones Is Poised to Star in Death Defying Act
Academy Award winning actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is in talks to star opposite Guy Pearce in "Death Defying Acts."
Of drama genre "Death Defying Acts" actually is a movie about Harry Houdini which story centers on the height of his career in 1926, when he toured the world, amassing large crowds with his elaborate and daring escape performances.
As for Zeta-Jones she will play a psychic who has a passionate affair with Houdini. With Gillian Armstrong gives hand at directing, shooting will be started in the U.K. later this summer.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist