Zeta-Jones Is Poised to Star in Death Defying Act
Academy Award winning actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is in talks to star opposite Guy Pearce in "Death Defying Acts."
Of drama genre "Death Defying Acts" actually is a movie about Harry Houdini which story centers on the height of his career in 1926, when he toured the world, amassing large crowds with his elaborate and daring escape performances.
As for Zeta-Jones she will play a psychic who has a passionate affair with Houdini. With Gillian Armstrong gives hand at directing, shooting will be started in the U.K. later this summer.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound