The Bass Player for Taking Back Sunday Injured
Adam Lazzarra, the singer of music act Taking Back Sunday, accidentally injured fellow band member. And the so unlucky man happens to be Matt Rubana, the bass player of the band.
The 'accident' happened when Lazzarra accidentally hit Rubana in the temple during a set at the Give It A Name festival. Despite all, the rest of the band members carried on through the set, while Rubana was later on taken to hospital with suspected concussion.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell