The Bass Player for Taking Back Sunday Injured
Adam Lazzarra, the singer of music act Taking Back Sunday, accidentally injured fellow band member. And the so unlucky man happens to be Matt Rubana, the bass player of the band.
The 'accident' happened when Lazzarra accidentally hit Rubana in the temple during a set at the Give It A Name festival. Despite all, the rest of the band members carried on through the set, while Rubana was later on taken to hospital with suspected concussion.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli