The Bass Player for Taking Back Sunday Injured
Adam Lazzarra, the singer of music act Taking Back Sunday, accidentally injured fellow band member. And the so unlucky man happens to be Matt Rubana, the bass player of the band.
The 'accident' happened when Lazzarra accidentally hit Rubana in the temple during a set at the Give It A Name festival. Despite all, the rest of the band members carried on through the set, while Rubana was later on taken to hospital with suspected concussion.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked