The Bass Player for Taking Back Sunday Injured
Adam Lazzarra, the singer of music act Taking Back Sunday, accidentally injured fellow band member. And the so unlucky man happens to be Matt Rubana, the bass player of the band.
The 'accident' happened when Lazzarra accidentally hit Rubana in the temple during a set at the Give It A Name festival. Despite all, the rest of the band members carried on through the set, while Rubana was later on taken to hospital with suspected concussion.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie