The Bass Player for Taking Back Sunday Injured
Adam Lazzarra, the singer of music act Taking Back Sunday, accidentally injured fellow band member. And the so unlucky man happens to be Matt Rubana, the bass player of the band.
The 'accident' happened when Lazzarra accidentally hit Rubana in the temple during a set at the Give It A Name festival. Despite all, the rest of the band members carried on through the set, while Rubana was later on taken to hospital with suspected concussion.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed