Cast Set to Star in "Broken English"
While writer-director Zoe Cassavetes is about to make his feature debut in the forthcoming "Broken English", the likes of Parker Posey, Drea DeMatteo, Josh Hamilton, Justin Theroux, Gena Rowlands and Jeanne Moreau, are all set to star in.
As of Posey, the actress is slated to portray Nora, a successful New Yorker with little success at romance. All that changes when she meets a Frenchman, Melvil Poupaud's role, who sweeps her off her feet and off to Paris, inspiring her to travel as a courier with her best friend Audrey (DeMatteo).
Elsewhere, Josh Hamilton is featured as Nora's New York blind date, and Justin Theroux plays another of her romantic interests. Moreau portrays a Parisian who mistakes Nora for her granddaughter after she receives a package from her, and Rowlands plays Nora's mother. Rowlands also is the director's mother.
Shooting on the comedy flick begins Friday in New York and moves to Paris in three weeks.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest