Cast Set to Star in "Broken English"
While writer-director Zoe Cassavetes is about to make his feature debut in the forthcoming "Broken English", the likes of Parker Posey, Drea DeMatteo, Josh Hamilton, Justin Theroux, Gena Rowlands and Jeanne Moreau, are all set to star in.
As of Posey, the actress is slated to portray Nora, a successful New Yorker with little success at romance. All that changes when she meets a Frenchman, Melvil Poupaud's role, who sweeps her off her feet and off to Paris, inspiring her to travel as a courier with her best friend Audrey (DeMatteo).
Elsewhere, Josh Hamilton is featured as Nora's New York blind date, and Justin Theroux plays another of her romantic interests. Moreau portrays a Parisian who mistakes Nora for her granddaughter after she receives a package from her, and Rowlands plays Nora's mother. Rowlands also is the director's mother.
Shooting on the comedy flick begins Friday in New York and moves to Paris in three weeks.
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'