Cast Set to Star in "Broken English"
While writer-director Zoe Cassavetes is about to make his feature debut in the forthcoming "Broken English", the likes of Parker Posey, Drea DeMatteo, Josh Hamilton, Justin Theroux, Gena Rowlands and Jeanne Moreau, are all set to star in.
As of Posey, the actress is slated to portray Nora, a successful New Yorker with little success at romance. All that changes when she meets a Frenchman, Melvil Poupaud's role, who sweeps her off her feet and off to Paris, inspiring her to travel as a courier with her best friend Audrey (DeMatteo).
Elsewhere, Josh Hamilton is featured as Nora's New York blind date, and Justin Theroux plays another of her romantic interests. Moreau portrays a Parisian who mistakes Nora for her granddaughter after she receives a package from her, and Rowlands plays Nora's mother. Rowlands also is the director's mother.
Shooting on the comedy flick begins Friday in New York and moves to Paris in three weeks.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?