Cast Set to Star in "Broken English"
While writer-director Zoe Cassavetes is about to make his feature debut in the forthcoming "Broken English", the likes of Parker Posey, Drea DeMatteo, Josh Hamilton, Justin Theroux, Gena Rowlands and Jeanne Moreau, are all set to star in.
As of Posey, the actress is slated to portray Nora, a successful New Yorker with little success at romance. All that changes when she meets a Frenchman, Melvil Poupaud's role, who sweeps her off her feet and off to Paris, inspiring her to travel as a courier with her best friend Audrey (DeMatteo).
Elsewhere, Josh Hamilton is featured as Nora's New York blind date, and Justin Theroux plays another of her romantic interests. Moreau portrays a Parisian who mistakes Nora for her granddaughter after she receives a package from her, and Rowlands plays Nora's mother. Rowlands also is the director's mother.
Shooting on the comedy flick begins Friday in New York and moves to Paris in three weeks.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation