Cast Set to Star in "Broken English"
While writer-director Zoe Cassavetes is about to make his feature debut in the forthcoming "Broken English", the likes of Parker Posey, Drea DeMatteo, Josh Hamilton, Justin Theroux, Gena Rowlands and Jeanne Moreau, are all set to star in.
As of Posey, the actress is slated to portray Nora, a successful New Yorker with little success at romance. All that changes when she meets a Frenchman, Melvil Poupaud's role, who sweeps her off her feet and off to Paris, inspiring her to travel as a courier with her best friend Audrey (DeMatteo).
Elsewhere, Josh Hamilton is featured as Nora's New York blind date, and Justin Theroux plays another of her romantic interests. Moreau portrays a Parisian who mistakes Nora for her granddaughter after she receives a package from her, and Rowlands plays Nora's mother. Rowlands also is the director's mother.
Shooting on the comedy flick begins Friday in New York and moves to Paris in three weeks.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour