The One Guy in 98 Degrees Arrested on DUI
Jeff Timmons, the one guy in 98 Degrees, has been arrested on charges of drunken driving and driving without a valid license in Florida on Sunday April 23rd, 2006, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office confirmed Wednesday.
The singer was pulled over in Cape Canaveral at 2:25 a.m. when sheriff's deputies spotted him driving 60 mph in a 45-mph zone. Police report further mentioned Timmons was from out of town and didn't have his driver's license.
Previously told police that he had "a lot" to drink, Timmons then told deputies he only had two beers. Timmons' attorney, Donald W. Wruck III, released a statement Wednesday: "We believe the incident is a result of a misunderstanding and that Jeff will ultimately be cleared of all charges."
Aside, the police report mentions the two passengers in the car "were very intoxicated." One passenger identified himself as Mitch English, host of the syndicated TV show "The Daily Buzz." English told police Timmons was driving his car for him because he had too much to drink. As a result of the incident Timmons was arrested and held on a $500 bond, which he posted the same day.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics