The One Guy in 98 Degrees Arrested on DUI
Jeff Timmons, the one guy in 98 Degrees, has been arrested on charges of drunken driving and driving without a valid license in Florida on Sunday April 23rd, 2006, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office confirmed Wednesday.
The singer was pulled over in Cape Canaveral at 2:25 a.m. when sheriff's deputies spotted him driving 60 mph in a 45-mph zone. Police report further mentioned Timmons was from out of town and didn't have his driver's license.
Previously told police that he had "a lot" to drink, Timmons then told deputies he only had two beers. Timmons' attorney, Donald W. Wruck III, released a statement Wednesday: "We believe the incident is a result of a misunderstanding and that Jeff will ultimately be cleared of all charges."
Aside, the police report mentions the two passengers in the car "were very intoxicated." One passenger identified himself as Mitch English, host of the syndicated TV show "The Daily Buzz." English told police Timmons was driving his car for him because he had too much to drink. As a result of the incident Timmons was arrested and held on a $500 bond, which he posted the same day.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures