T.I.'s Entourage Killed in A Gun Battle
T.I. loses one of his friends as a member of his entourage was killed in a gun battle early Wednesday May 3rd, 2006. An onlooker said to police, the fight happened at a party for T.I. and fellow rapper Yung Joc after they performed Tuesday night May 2nd at Bogarts, a concert hall near the University of Cincinnati.
The best-selling rapper and his pals were going to leave the party following a dispute with some local residents. Unfortunately, they were pursued by two sport utility vehicles and thus prompted a gun battle with some friends of T.I.'s shooting at the pursuing vehicles.
Soon as officers arrived, they found four people with gunshot wounds. One of them, Philant Johnson, who was described as T.I.'s personal assistant was pronounced dead at a hospital while three other members of the entourage were hurt.
T.I. was not hurt. Though, no arrests have been made. Police said the shooters were gone by the time they arrived.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle