T.I.'s Entourage Killed in A Gun Battle
T.I. loses one of his friends as a member of his entourage was killed in a gun battle early Wednesday May 3rd, 2006. An onlooker said to police, the fight happened at a party for T.I. and fellow rapper Yung Joc after they performed Tuesday night May 2nd at Bogarts, a concert hall near the University of Cincinnati.
The best-selling rapper and his pals were going to leave the party following a dispute with some local residents. Unfortunately, they were pursued by two sport utility vehicles and thus prompted a gun battle with some friends of T.I.'s shooting at the pursuing vehicles.
Soon as officers arrived, they found four people with gunshot wounds. One of them, Philant Johnson, who was described as T.I.'s personal assistant was pronounced dead at a hospital while three other members of the entourage were hurt.
T.I. was not hurt. Though, no arrests have been made. Police said the shooters were gone by the time they arrived.
More T.I. News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video