The Stones Guitarist Rolling Out from Hospital
Keith Richards has reportedly been released from a New Zealand hospital where he was being treated following a "mysterious" accident in Fiji that caused him sustained a head injury.
The Rolling Stones guitarist was flown to Auckland, New Zealand, last week for observation after sustaining a "mild concussion" while on vacation in Fiji.
It was not immediately clear exactly when he was released or where he went afterward. Though the hospital duty manager Geoff Sparks told The Associated Press on Tuesday May 2nd, 2006 "I can categorically confirm Mr. Richards ... is no longer a patient in this hospital. He has been discharged."
The Rolling Stones have not made an official announcement as to the cause of Richards's mishap but say that the European leg of the band's world tour would begin, as scheduled, on May 27 in Barcelona.
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?