The Stones Guitarist Rolling Out from Hospital
Keith Richards has reportedly been released from a New Zealand hospital where he was being treated following a "mysterious" accident in Fiji that caused him sustained a head injury.
The Rolling Stones guitarist was flown to Auckland, New Zealand, last week for observation after sustaining a "mild concussion" while on vacation in Fiji.
It was not immediately clear exactly when he was released or where he went afterward. Though the hospital duty manager Geoff Sparks told The Associated Press on Tuesday May 2nd, 2006 "I can categorically confirm Mr. Richards ... is no longer a patient in this hospital. He has been discharged."
The Rolling Stones have not made an official announcement as to the cause of Richards's mishap but say that the European leg of the band's world tour would begin, as scheduled, on May 27 in Barcelona.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics