The Stones Guitarist Rolling Out from Hospital
Keith Richards has reportedly been released from a New Zealand hospital where he was being treated following a "mysterious" accident in Fiji that caused him sustained a head injury.
The Rolling Stones guitarist was flown to Auckland, New Zealand, last week for observation after sustaining a "mild concussion" while on vacation in Fiji.
It was not immediately clear exactly when he was released or where he went afterward. Though the hospital duty manager Geoff Sparks told The Associated Press on Tuesday May 2nd, 2006 "I can categorically confirm Mr. Richards ... is no longer a patient in this hospital. He has been discharged."
The Rolling Stones have not made an official announcement as to the cause of Richards's mishap but say that the European leg of the band's world tour would begin, as scheduled, on May 27 in Barcelona.
More The Rolling Stones News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding