The Stones Guitarist Rolling Out from Hospital
Keith Richards has reportedly been released from a New Zealand hospital where he was being treated following a "mysterious" accident in Fiji that caused him sustained a head injury.
The Rolling Stones guitarist was flown to Auckland, New Zealand, last week for observation after sustaining a "mild concussion" while on vacation in Fiji.
It was not immediately clear exactly when he was released or where he went afterward. Though the hospital duty manager Geoff Sparks told The Associated Press on Tuesday May 2nd, 2006 "I can categorically confirm Mr. Richards ... is no longer a patient in this hospital. He has been discharged."
The Rolling Stones have not made an official announcement as to the cause of Richards's mishap but say that the European leg of the band's world tour would begin, as scheduled, on May 27 in Barcelona.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective