The Stones Guitarist Rolling Out from Hospital
Keith Richards has reportedly been released from a New Zealand hospital where he was being treated following a "mysterious" accident in Fiji that caused him sustained a head injury.
The Rolling Stones guitarist was flown to Auckland, New Zealand, last week for observation after sustaining a "mild concussion" while on vacation in Fiji.
It was not immediately clear exactly when he was released or where he went afterward. Though the hospital duty manager Geoff Sparks told The Associated Press on Tuesday May 2nd, 2006 "I can categorically confirm Mr. Richards ... is no longer a patient in this hospital. He has been discharged."
The Rolling Stones have not made an official announcement as to the cause of Richards's mishap but say that the European leg of the band's world tour would begin, as scheduled, on May 27 in Barcelona.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip