The 10 Films Win Big at North America Box Office
In the past few days, moviegoers have been treated with some new movies, but as usual there will only one winner on the chart. Apparently, in the week ended Sunday April 30th, 2006, the North America box office is dominated by the family-friendly road-trip comedy "R.V." which opens at No. 1 on the chart, scoring $16.4 million in ticket sales.
Meanwhile, the acclaimed Sept. 11 drama "United 93" debuts at 2nd place with $11.6 million, just one place ahead of "Stick It" which opens at No. 3 with $11.3 million. Last weekend's top movie, "Silent Hill" is at No. 4, taking in $9.3 million, followed after by "Scary Movie 4" at No. 5 with $7.8 million, and "The Sentinel" at No. 6 with $7.6 million.
"Ice Age: The Meltdown", "Akeelah and the Bee", "The Wild", and "The Benchwarmers" are all clings at No. 7 to 10 in a row, each of which garnering $7.1 million, $6.3 million, $4.7 million, and $4.4 million.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby