Organizers Confirm RHCP Performance at Voodoo Fest
The 8th annual Voodoo Music Experience, which is slated to be held in New Orleans on October 28-29, will be liven up by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is something for sure as the event organizers confirmed Thursday April 27th, 2006, the music act is the first figure signed on to perform.
"Despite the past year's events and the uncertainty it has created in the city, it is an honor to have the Peppers be the first act to sign on," Voodoo producer Stephen Rehage said in a statement. "I think it speaks volumes about the influence New Orleans Music and musicians have had on the world."
Come visit the event's Web site, http://www.voodoomusicfest.com, for further details on the event, including the venue which has yet been announced.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'