Organizers Confirm RHCP Performance at Voodoo Fest
The 8th annual Voodoo Music Experience, which is slated to be held in New Orleans on October 28-29, will be liven up by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is something for sure as the event organizers confirmed Thursday April 27th, 2006, the music act is the first figure signed on to perform.
"Despite the past year's events and the uncertainty it has created in the city, it is an honor to have the Peppers be the first act to sign on," Voodoo producer Stephen Rehage said in a statement. "I think it speaks volumes about the influence New Orleans Music and musicians have had on the world."
Come visit the event's Web site, http://www.voodoomusicfest.com, for further details on the event, including the venue which has yet been announced.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary