Organizers Confirm RHCP Performance at Voodoo Fest
The 8th annual Voodoo Music Experience, which is slated to be held in New Orleans on October 28-29, will be liven up by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is something for sure as the event organizers confirmed Thursday April 27th, 2006, the music act is the first figure signed on to perform.
"Despite the past year's events and the uncertainty it has created in the city, it is an honor to have the Peppers be the first act to sign on," Voodoo producer Stephen Rehage said in a statement. "I think it speaks volumes about the influence New Orleans Music and musicians have had on the world."
Come visit the event's Web site, http://www.voodoomusicfest.com, for further details on the event, including the venue which has yet been announced.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges