Organizers Confirm RHCP Performance at Voodoo Fest
The 8th annual Voodoo Music Experience, which is slated to be held in New Orleans on October 28-29, will be liven up by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is something for sure as the event organizers confirmed Thursday April 27th, 2006, the music act is the first figure signed on to perform.
"Despite the past year's events and the uncertainty it has created in the city, it is an honor to have the Peppers be the first act to sign on," Voodoo producer Stephen Rehage said in a statement. "I think it speaks volumes about the influence New Orleans Music and musicians have had on the world."
Come visit the event's Web site, http://www.voodoomusicfest.com, for further details on the event, including the venue which has yet been announced.
More Red Hot Chili Peppers News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die