Organizers Confirm RHCP Performance at Voodoo Fest
The 8th annual Voodoo Music Experience, which is slated to be held in New Orleans on October 28-29, will be liven up by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is something for sure as the event organizers confirmed Thursday April 27th, 2006, the music act is the first figure signed on to perform.
"Despite the past year's events and the uncertainty it has created in the city, it is an honor to have the Peppers be the first act to sign on," Voodoo producer Stephen Rehage said in a statement. "I think it speaks volumes about the influence New Orleans Music and musicians have had on the world."
Come visit the event's Web site, http://www.voodoomusicfest.com, for further details on the event, including the venue which has yet been announced.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift