Love Is Ziggy Marley's Religion
"Love Is My Religion." That's how the next album of Ziggy Marley titled which all at once becoming the singer's admission of what he is believing. "It's all about love and all aspects of love," Ziggy said while adding "The title track is about love between a man and a woman. It just means, 'Hey baby, I'm all love."'
"Love Is My Religion" is becoming Ziggy's second solo record while also his first album since his marriage about a year ago. Plays most of the instruments on the disc, most of which was recorded at his home studio in Jamaica, Ziggy will have the set released in July via his Tuff Gong Worldwide label.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'