Love Is Ziggy Marley's Religion
"Love Is My Religion." That's how the next album of Ziggy Marley titled which all at once becoming the singer's admission of what he is believing. "It's all about love and all aspects of love," Ziggy said while adding "The title track is about love between a man and a woman. It just means, 'Hey baby, I'm all love."'
"Love Is My Religion" is becoming Ziggy's second solo record while also his first album since his marriage about a year ago. Plays most of the instruments on the disc, most of which was recorded at his home studio in Jamaica, Ziggy will have the set released in July via his Tuff Gong Worldwide label.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement