Love Is Ziggy Marley's Religion
"Love Is My Religion." That's how the next album of Ziggy Marley titled which all at once becoming the singer's admission of what he is believing. "It's all about love and all aspects of love," Ziggy said while adding "The title track is about love between a man and a woman. It just means, 'Hey baby, I'm all love."'
"Love Is My Religion" is becoming Ziggy's second solo record while also his first album since his marriage about a year ago. Plays most of the instruments on the disc, most of which was recorded at his home studio in Jamaica, Ziggy will have the set released in July via his Tuff Gong Worldwide label.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'