Chanel Picks Keira Knightley As Its Newest Face
Chanel has tapped Keira Knightley as the new face of its Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, succeeding Kate Moss whose contract expired last October. Hence, Keira will begin appearing in print and TV ads for the fragrance in 2007.
"Keira's elegance, beauty and modernity are but a few of the qualities that parallel the iconic faces featured in legendary Chanel fragrance campaigns," the brand's artistic director, Jacques Helleu, said about Keira's choosing.
Whereas, Keira herself "really proud to have been asked to work with such an iconic house as Chanel and thrilled to follow the extraordinary women who have been associated with it before."
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'