Chanel Picks Keira Knightley As Its Newest Face
Chanel has tapped Keira Knightley as the new face of its Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, succeeding Kate Moss whose contract expired last October. Hence, Keira will begin appearing in print and TV ads for the fragrance in 2007.
"Keira's elegance, beauty and modernity are but a few of the qualities that parallel the iconic faces featured in legendary Chanel fragrance campaigns," the brand's artistic director, Jacques Helleu, said about Keira's choosing.
Whereas, Keira herself "really proud to have been asked to work with such an iconic house as Chanel and thrilled to follow the extraordinary women who have been associated with it before."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos