Chanel Picks Keira Knightley As Its Newest Face
Chanel has tapped Keira Knightley as the new face of its Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, succeeding Kate Moss whose contract expired last October. Hence, Keira will begin appearing in print and TV ads for the fragrance in 2007.
"Keira's elegance, beauty and modernity are but a few of the qualities that parallel the iconic faces featured in legendary Chanel fragrance campaigns," the brand's artistic director, Jacques Helleu, said about Keira's choosing.
Whereas, Keira herself "really proud to have been asked to work with such an iconic house as Chanel and thrilled to follow the extraordinary women who have been associated with it before."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo