Chanel Picks Keira Knightley As Its Newest Face
Chanel has tapped Keira Knightley as the new face of its Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, succeeding Kate Moss whose contract expired last October. Hence, Keira will begin appearing in print and TV ads for the fragrance in 2007.
"Keira's elegance, beauty and modernity are but a few of the qualities that parallel the iconic faces featured in legendary Chanel fragrance campaigns," the brand's artistic director, Jacques Helleu, said about Keira's choosing.
Whereas, Keira herself "really proud to have been asked to work with such an iconic house as Chanel and thrilled to follow the extraordinary women who have been associated with it before."
More Keira Knightley News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper