Chanel Picks Keira Knightley As Its Newest Face
Chanel has tapped Keira Knightley as the new face of its Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, succeeding Kate Moss whose contract expired last October. Hence, Keira will begin appearing in print and TV ads for the fragrance in 2007.
"Keira's elegance, beauty and modernity are but a few of the qualities that parallel the iconic faces featured in legendary Chanel fragrance campaigns," the brand's artistic director, Jacques Helleu, said about Keira's choosing.
Whereas, Keira herself "really proud to have been asked to work with such an iconic house as Chanel and thrilled to follow the extraordinary women who have been associated with it before."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image