No. 1 to 10 on the U.S. Pop Album Charts
Wanna know who's on the top spot of US pop album chart for this week? It's Rascal Flatts again. The country trio reigns the album chart for the third straight week with their latest set "Me & My Gang" sold another 143,000 copies for the week ended Sunday April 23rd, 2006.
Meanwhile, the hits compilation "NOW That's What I Call Music" is at No. 2 with another 143,000 copies. Securing the 3rd position on the Billboard 200 is Walt Disney Records' soundtrack to the Disney Channel musical "High School Musical" which scores an additional 116,000 copies in its 15th week.
Toby Keith's "White Trash With Money", in the meantime, falls two to No. 4 with 109,000 copies, followed behind by rapper T.I. who with his "King" holds strong at No. 5 with 86,000. Cling at No. 6 is Tim McGraw's "Greatest Hits Vol 2: Reflected", ahead of James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam" at No. 7.
Rounding out the Top 10 include Shakira's "Oral Fixation Vol. 2" at No. 8, Daniel Powter's self-titled album which holds at No. 9, and Pink's "I'm Not Dead" at No. 10.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son