No. 1 to 10 on the U.S. Pop Album Charts
Wanna know who's on the top spot of US pop album chart for this week? It's Rascal Flatts again. The country trio reigns the album chart for the third straight week with their latest set "Me & My Gang" sold another 143,000 copies for the week ended Sunday April 23rd, 2006.
Meanwhile, the hits compilation "NOW That's What I Call Music" is at No. 2 with another 143,000 copies. Securing the 3rd position on the Billboard 200 is Walt Disney Records' soundtrack to the Disney Channel musical "High School Musical" which scores an additional 116,000 copies in its 15th week.
Toby Keith's "White Trash With Money", in the meantime, falls two to No. 4 with 109,000 copies, followed behind by rapper T.I. who with his "King" holds strong at No. 5 with 86,000. Cling at No. 6 is Tim McGraw's "Greatest Hits Vol 2: Reflected", ahead of James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam" at No. 7.
Rounding out the Top 10 include Shakira's "Oral Fixation Vol. 2" at No. 8, Daniel Powter's self-titled album which holds at No. 9, and Pink's "I'm Not Dead" at No. 10.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake