No. 1 to 10 on the U.S. Pop Album Charts
Wanna know who's on the top spot of US pop album chart for this week? It's Rascal Flatts again. The country trio reigns the album chart for the third straight week with their latest set "Me & My Gang" sold another 143,000 copies for the week ended Sunday April 23rd, 2006.
Meanwhile, the hits compilation "NOW That's What I Call Music" is at No. 2 with another 143,000 copies. Securing the 3rd position on the Billboard 200 is Walt Disney Records' soundtrack to the Disney Channel musical "High School Musical" which scores an additional 116,000 copies in its 15th week.
Toby Keith's "White Trash With Money", in the meantime, falls two to No. 4 with 109,000 copies, followed behind by rapper T.I. who with his "King" holds strong at No. 5 with 86,000. Cling at No. 6 is Tim McGraw's "Greatest Hits Vol 2: Reflected", ahead of James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam" at No. 7.
Rounding out the Top 10 include Shakira's "Oral Fixation Vol. 2" at No. 8, Daniel Powter's self-titled album which holds at No. 9, and Pink's "I'm Not Dead" at No. 10.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked