No. 1 to 10 on the U.S. Pop Album Charts
Wanna know who's on the top spot of US pop album chart for this week? It's Rascal Flatts again. The country trio reigns the album chart for the third straight week with their latest set "Me & My Gang" sold another 143,000 copies for the week ended Sunday April 23rd, 2006.
Meanwhile, the hits compilation "NOW That's What I Call Music" is at No. 2 with another 143,000 copies. Securing the 3rd position on the Billboard 200 is Walt Disney Records' soundtrack to the Disney Channel musical "High School Musical" which scores an additional 116,000 copies in its 15th week.
Toby Keith's "White Trash With Money", in the meantime, falls two to No. 4 with 109,000 copies, followed behind by rapper T.I. who with his "King" holds strong at No. 5 with 86,000. Cling at No. 6 is Tim McGraw's "Greatest Hits Vol 2: Reflected", ahead of James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam" at No. 7.
Rounding out the Top 10 include Shakira's "Oral Fixation Vol. 2" at No. 8, Daniel Powter's self-titled album which holds at No. 9, and Pink's "I'm Not Dead" at No. 10.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?