The Top 10 Concert Tours
Based on the data provided to the trade publication Pollstar by concert promoters and venue managers, there are no significant changes on the Top 20 Concert Tours rank. Here are the recap of the Top 10 which include the so-called modern circus "Cirque De Soleil" at No. 1 with $1,401,283 total box office gross.
At No. 2 is still Bon Jovi which tours score around $1,263,894, ahead of Aerosmith at No. 3 with total gross of $1,144,03. In the meantime the 4th position is still dominated by Coldplay garnering for about $930,632, followed after by George Strait at No. 5 scoring $839,650 and Queen and Paul Rodgers whose collaboration earn them $591,755.
Securing the No. 7 to 10 in succession are Rascal Flatts; $447,807, Nickelback; $362,725, Keith Urban; $332,212, and Larry the Cable Guy; $314,566. For more on the Top 20 Concert Tours go to http://www.Pollstar.com.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli