Stars Considered to Line Up Michael Hutchence Film
The idea to make the movie biopic about INXS star Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997, has been opposed by the star's family. Though, the project keeps going on with Hutchence's brother, Rhett Hutchence is said to be heavily involved.
Rhett is working on the biopic alongside British filmmaker and former INXS promo video director Nick Egan. Actors considered to star in among others are Johnny Depp who is being lined up to play Michael Hutchence. Meanwhile, the likes of Sienna Miller, Eric Bana, Naomi Watts, and Rachel Griffiths are being considered for the roles of Paula Yates and Bob Geldof.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart