Stars Considered to Line Up Michael Hutchence Film
The idea to make the movie biopic about INXS star Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997, has been opposed by the star's family. Though, the project keeps going on with Hutchence's brother, Rhett Hutchence is said to be heavily involved.
Rhett is working on the biopic alongside British filmmaker and former INXS promo video director Nick Egan. Actors considered to star in among others are Johnny Depp who is being lined up to play Michael Hutchence. Meanwhile, the likes of Sienna Miller, Eric Bana, Naomi Watts, and Rachel Griffiths are being considered for the roles of Paula Yates and Bob Geldof.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'