Stars Considered to Line Up Michael Hutchence Film
The idea to make the movie biopic about INXS star Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997, has been opposed by the star's family. Though, the project keeps going on with Hutchence's brother, Rhett Hutchence is said to be heavily involved.
Rhett is working on the biopic alongside British filmmaker and former INXS promo video director Nick Egan. Actors considered to star in among others are Johnny Depp who is being lined up to play Michael Hutchence. Meanwhile, the likes of Sienna Miller, Eric Bana, Naomi Watts, and Rachel Griffiths are being considered for the roles of Paula Yates and Bob Geldof.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival