Stars Considered to Line Up Michael Hutchence Film
The idea to make the movie biopic about INXS star Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997, has been opposed by the star's family. Though, the project keeps going on with Hutchence's brother, Rhett Hutchence is said to be heavily involved.
Rhett is working on the biopic alongside British filmmaker and former INXS promo video director Nick Egan. Actors considered to star in among others are Johnny Depp who is being lined up to play Michael Hutchence. Meanwhile, the likes of Sienna Miller, Eric Bana, Naomi Watts, and Rachel Griffiths are being considered for the roles of Paula Yates and Bob Geldof.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs