Young Won A Bankruptcy Court Ruling for Venture
Neil Young was on Tuesday April 25th, 2006 granted an okay for venture. The rocker has on that day won a bankruptcy court ruling to form a joint venture with Lionel LLC, the storied model train maker operating under protection from creditors.
Thus, the venture which is known as Liontech Trains LLC will then develop the latest version of Lionel's Trainmaster control system. As for you to know, Young who is a singer and songwriter as well is a model train enthusiast who owns about one-fifth of Lionel.
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini