Young Won A Bankruptcy Court Ruling for Venture
Neil Young was on Tuesday April 25th, 2006 granted an okay for venture. The rocker has on that day won a bankruptcy court ruling to form a joint venture with Lionel LLC, the storied model train maker operating under protection from creditors.
Thus, the venture which is known as Liontech Trains LLC will then develop the latest version of Lionel's Trainmaster control system. As for you to know, Young who is a singer and songwriter as well is a model train enthusiast who owns about one-fifth of Lionel.
More Neil Young News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama