Young Won A Bankruptcy Court Ruling for Venture
Neil Young was on Tuesday April 25th, 2006 granted an okay for venture. The rocker has on that day won a bankruptcy court ruling to form a joint venture with Lionel LLC, the storied model train maker operating under protection from creditors.
Thus, the venture which is known as Liontech Trains LLC will then develop the latest version of Lionel's Trainmaster control system. As for you to know, Young who is a singer and songwriter as well is a model train enthusiast who owns about one-fifth of Lionel.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'