Young Won A Bankruptcy Court Ruling for Venture
Neil Young was on Tuesday April 25th, 2006 granted an okay for venture. The rocker has on that day won a bankruptcy court ruling to form a joint venture with Lionel LLC, the storied model train maker operating under protection from creditors.
Thus, the venture which is known as Liontech Trains LLC will then develop the latest version of Lionel's Trainmaster control system. As for you to know, Young who is a singer and songwriter as well is a model train enthusiast who owns about one-fifth of Lionel.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift