Young Won A Bankruptcy Court Ruling for Venture
Neil Young was on Tuesday April 25th, 2006 granted an okay for venture. The rocker has on that day won a bankruptcy court ruling to form a joint venture with Lionel LLC, the storied model train maker operating under protection from creditors.
Thus, the venture which is known as Liontech Trains LLC will then develop the latest version of Lionel's Trainmaster control system. As for you to know, Young who is a singer and songwriter as well is a model train enthusiast who owns about one-fifth of Lionel.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance