Jolie and Pitt Plead for Privacy
Really tired with the presence of paparazzo roaming around them as they wait for the birth of their first child, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally issued a joint statement asking privacy for their family unity, so the Sunday Times of South Africa has reported. Saying that they love the country and enjoy their time in Namibia, the twosome also expressed their gratefulness to its citizen for the warm welcome they have received there. "To the local people who have been so kind and gracious, thank you for making us feel at home," they wrote. "As for the press, we kindly ask for privacy so that we can enjoy this beautiful country with our children."
Responding to the privacy plea, Namibian officials have begun to take action against a number of photographers who try to pry on the couple's every move, already ordered three French journalists along with those of the Sunday Times to leave the country or else face arrest. Concerning this matter, Namibian Prime Minister Nahas Angula encouragingly gave his support, feeling that the move was truly warranted. "This lady is expecting," he said to the Sunday Times of South Africa. "You guys are harassing her. Why don't you allow her some privacy? Harassment is not allowed in Namibia." Adding to this, he continued: "If a person says they don't want to be photographed then, of course, that person deserves protection."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story