Reunited Alice In Chains Reveals Tour Dates
Continuing their reunion which has been commenced since 2005, Alice In Chains, through their spokeswoman, announced on Monday, April 24 that they have already fixed up dates for a tour around the States and European. Slated to begin on May 18 in Los Angeles, it next will be commenced in clubs in San Diego, Chicago, Boston, and New York City before reaches a number of countries in Europe running from May 26 in Portugal through July 2 in Netherlands.
According to a statement, a singer named William Duvall has been billed to be the substitute of the band's late lead singer, Layne Staley, as they carry out the tour which will also feature a few other special guests and musical friends. "We're not trying to replace Layne," drummer Sean Kinney commented. "We want to play these songs one more time, and if it seems like the right thing to do, it'll happen. I don't know how long it will go or where it will take us. It's kind of a tribute to Layne and our fans, the people who love these songs."
For complete information about dates and venues, please check the official website of Alice In Chains, http://www.aliceinchains.com/.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!