Black Eyed Peas Prepares A Johannesburg's Gig
Inspired by their 2004 trip to South Africa, Grammy Award-winning artist Black Eyed Peas has unveiled their next step to headline a benefit concert in Johannesburg aiming to raise awareness for their charity foundation in the region. The first major event for their Peapod Foundation, the show will be held on May 28 at Johannesburg Stadium in which the group will perform with a number of South African artists and dancers.
"Two years ago we played to commemorate 10 Years of Freedom in South Africa and I made a promise that we would return to give a free show for the people who may never have the chance to get down and celebrate with the Black Eyed Peas, in the true spirit of the Peapod," so said will.i.am, one of the group's members, in a statement issued on Monday, April 24. Seems it will be one of the memorable events the city ever has then.
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon