Black Eyed Peas Prepares A Johannesburg's Gig
Inspired by their 2004 trip to South Africa, Grammy Award-winning artist Black Eyed Peas has unveiled their next step to headline a benefit concert in Johannesburg aiming to raise awareness for their charity foundation in the region. The first major event for their Peapod Foundation, the show will be held on May 28 at Johannesburg Stadium in which the group will perform with a number of South African artists and dancers.
"Two years ago we played to commemorate 10 Years of Freedom in South Africa and I made a promise that we would return to give a free show for the people who may never have the chance to get down and celebrate with the Black Eyed Peas, in the true spirit of the Peapod," so said will.i.am, one of the group's members, in a statement issued on Monday, April 24. Seems it will be one of the memorable events the city ever has then.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?