Black Eyed Peas Prepares A Johannesburg's Gig
Inspired by their 2004 trip to South Africa, Grammy Award-winning artist Black Eyed Peas has unveiled their next step to headline a benefit concert in Johannesburg aiming to raise awareness for their charity foundation in the region. The first major event for their Peapod Foundation, the show will be held on May 28 at Johannesburg Stadium in which the group will perform with a number of South African artists and dancers.
"Two years ago we played to commemorate 10 Years of Freedom in South Africa and I made a promise that we would return to give a free show for the people who may never have the chance to get down and celebrate with the Black Eyed Peas, in the true spirit of the Peapod," so said will.i.am, one of the group's members, in a statement issued on Monday, April 24. Seems it will be one of the memorable events the city ever has then.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance