Black Eyed Peas Prepares A Johannesburg's Gig
Inspired by their 2004 trip to South Africa, Grammy Award-winning artist Black Eyed Peas has unveiled their next step to headline a benefit concert in Johannesburg aiming to raise awareness for their charity foundation in the region. The first major event for their Peapod Foundation, the show will be held on May 28 at Johannesburg Stadium in which the group will perform with a number of South African artists and dancers.
"Two years ago we played to commemorate 10 Years of Freedom in South Africa and I made a promise that we would return to give a free show for the people who may never have the chance to get down and celebrate with the Black Eyed Peas, in the true spirit of the Peapod," so said will.i.am, one of the group's members, in a statement issued on Monday, April 24. Seems it will be one of the memorable events the city ever has then.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'