Black Eyed Peas Prepares A Johannesburg's Gig
Inspired by their 2004 trip to South Africa, Grammy Award-winning artist Black Eyed Peas has unveiled their next step to headline a benefit concert in Johannesburg aiming to raise awareness for their charity foundation in the region. The first major event for their Peapod Foundation, the show will be held on May 28 at Johannesburg Stadium in which the group will perform with a number of South African artists and dancers.
"Two years ago we played to commemorate 10 Years of Freedom in South Africa and I made a promise that we would return to give a free show for the people who may never have the chance to get down and celebrate with the Black Eyed Peas, in the true spirit of the Peapod," so said will.i.am, one of the group's members, in a statement issued on Monday, April 24. Seems it will be one of the memorable events the city ever has then.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics