Dennie Gordon Experiences "A Special Relationship"
Dennie Gordon wants "A Special Relationship" that's why he willingly takes the project to be worked on. Will adapt British author Douglas Kennedy's best-selling 2003 novel, Dennie will also give hand at directing the flick for producer Denise Di Novi.
"A Special Relationship" is of drama thriller genre which story follows an American journalist who suddenly finds herself pregnant and married to an English foreign correspondent while on assignment in the Middle East. When they move to Britain, her life is turned upside down when her young son disappears and her husband tries to have her institutionalized.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors