Dennie Gordon Experiences "A Special Relationship"
Dennie Gordon wants "A Special Relationship" that's why he willingly takes the project to be worked on. Will adapt British author Douglas Kennedy's best-selling 2003 novel, Dennie will also give hand at directing the flick for producer Denise Di Novi.
"A Special Relationship" is of drama thriller genre which story follows an American journalist who suddenly finds herself pregnant and married to an English foreign correspondent while on assignment in the Middle East. When they move to Britain, her life is turned upside down when her young son disappears and her husband tries to have her institutionalized.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'