Dennie Gordon Experiences "A Special Relationship"
Dennie Gordon wants "A Special Relationship" that's why he willingly takes the project to be worked on. Will adapt British author Douglas Kennedy's best-selling 2003 novel, Dennie will also give hand at directing the flick for producer Denise Di Novi.
"A Special Relationship" is of drama thriller genre which story follows an American journalist who suddenly finds herself pregnant and married to an English foreign correspondent while on assignment in the Middle East. When they move to Britain, her life is turned upside down when her young son disappears and her husband tries to have her institutionalized.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective