Dennie Gordon Experiences "A Special Relationship"
Dennie Gordon wants "A Special Relationship" that's why he willingly takes the project to be worked on. Will adapt British author Douglas Kennedy's best-selling 2003 novel, Dennie will also give hand at directing the flick for producer Denise Di Novi.
"A Special Relationship" is of drama thriller genre which story follows an American journalist who suddenly finds herself pregnant and married to an English foreign correspondent while on assignment in the Middle East. When they move to Britain, her life is turned upside down when her young son disappears and her husband tries to have her institutionalized.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says