Dennie Gordon Experiences "A Special Relationship"
Dennie Gordon wants "A Special Relationship" that's why he willingly takes the project to be worked on. Will adapt British author Douglas Kennedy's best-selling 2003 novel, Dennie will also give hand at directing the flick for producer Denise Di Novi.
"A Special Relationship" is of drama thriller genre which story follows an American journalist who suddenly finds herself pregnant and married to an English foreign correspondent while on assignment in the Middle East. When they move to Britain, her life is turned upside down when her young son disappears and her husband tries to have her institutionalized.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance