X Files Star Gillian Anderson & Husband Separating
The star of the popular TV series "The X Files", Gillian Anderson, has split up with her photojournalist and filmmaker husband Julian Ozanne. Their split was announced Friday night April 21st, 2006.
The couple married in December 2004 and has been living together in London with Anderson's 11-year-old daughter Piper Maru from her previous marriage to Clyde Klotz.
"Gillian Anderson and her husband Julian Ozanne are saddened to announce that their marriage is at an end and they are in the process of separating. At this difficult time they request that their privacy is respected. There will be no further comment." So the couple's solicitor said.
More Gillian Anderson News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'