Pop Singer Gwen Stefani Threw A £20k Baby Shower
David Arquette, Christina Applegate, and No Doubt's Tony Kanal were among the guests attending the posh £20k baby shower held by pop singer Gwen Stefani in a Los Angeles mansion.
"I love being pregnant and I'm really excited about having the baby," commented Stefani whose baby is due within the next two months. Many of the gifts received are said to be from exclusive Los Angeles boutique Petit Tresor.
Per FemaleFirst, the gifts among others include a £675 bedding set and £145 Moses basket. As for you to know, the bash used pink decorations which likely to confirm that the unborn child is a girl. We'll see then.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'