Pop Singer Gwen Stefani Threw A £20k Baby Shower
David Arquette, Christina Applegate, and No Doubt's Tony Kanal were among the guests attending the posh £20k baby shower held by pop singer Gwen Stefani in a Los Angeles mansion.
"I love being pregnant and I'm really excited about having the baby," commented Stefani whose baby is due within the next two months. Many of the gifts received are said to be from exclusive Los Angeles boutique Petit Tresor.
Per FemaleFirst, the gifts among others include a £675 bedding set and £145 Moses basket. As for you to know, the bash used pink decorations which likely to confirm that the unborn child is a girl. We'll see then.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show