Pop Singer Gwen Stefani Threw A £20k Baby Shower
David Arquette, Christina Applegate, and No Doubt's Tony Kanal were among the guests attending the posh £20k baby shower held by pop singer Gwen Stefani in a Los Angeles mansion.
"I love being pregnant and I'm really excited about having the baby," commented Stefani whose baby is due within the next two months. Many of the gifts received are said to be from exclusive Los Angeles boutique Petit Tresor.
Per FemaleFirst, the gifts among others include a £675 bedding set and £145 Moses basket. As for you to know, the bash used pink decorations which likely to confirm that the unborn child is a girl. We'll see then.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed