Pop Singer Gwen Stefani Threw A £20k Baby Shower
David Arquette, Christina Applegate, and No Doubt's Tony Kanal were among the guests attending the posh £20k baby shower held by pop singer Gwen Stefani in a Los Angeles mansion.
"I love being pregnant and I'm really excited about having the baby," commented Stefani whose baby is due within the next two months. Many of the gifts received are said to be from exclusive Los Angeles boutique Petit Tresor.
Per FemaleFirst, the gifts among others include a £675 bedding set and £145 Moses basket. As for you to know, the bash used pink decorations which likely to confirm that the unborn child is a girl. We'll see then.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake