Pop Singer Gwen Stefani Threw A £20k Baby Shower
David Arquette, Christina Applegate, and No Doubt's Tony Kanal were among the guests attending the posh £20k baby shower held by pop singer Gwen Stefani in a Los Angeles mansion.
"I love being pregnant and I'm really excited about having the baby," commented Stefani whose baby is due within the next two months. Many of the gifts received are said to be from exclusive Los Angeles boutique Petit Tresor.
Per FemaleFirst, the gifts among others include a £675 bedding set and £145 Moses basket. As for you to know, the bash used pink decorations which likely to confirm that the unborn child is a girl. We'll see then.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal